13

Birds chirped and sung once morning came by. The refreshing scent of nature was nice, along with the minimal sounds of the trees swaying.

It was peaceful-

"Kya!" Y/n yelps as she slipped on the wooden floor of the trining room.

"Ah! Y/n-san, are you alright?!" Aoi asks, hurrying over to the girl. Worry written on her face. "You're slipping here more than the others!" She tells her.

"I-I'm pine!" Y/n stammered, frantically sitting up. "T-the floor was slippery, t-thats all" she says, glancing at the squeaky floor. "A-and the others have better palance s-since they're demon slayers"

Aoi casts a worried glance and helps her up. "Sorry, I'll make sure that we can run barefoot if you want"

Y/n's eyes widen and immediately shook her head. "N-no! It's better this way since I c-can balance myself if I'm about to slip! I-I can't slip every-time now, right?" She asks.

Sighing, Aoi shrugs her shoulders. "Fine, but don't come whining, ok?"

"H-hai!"

"Here, eat more" Inosuke says, placing a new bowl of tempura down the table.

"W-what!? But Onii-sama! I can't eat a-all of these" Y/n tells to her brother while she held her stomach close to her. "I'm going to be heavy in the stomach if I keep eating, I won't be able to fight as well" she mumbles.

"That's fine"

"Onii-sama!"

Tanjiro glanced to the two sibling and lightly laughed. "Inosuke's just worried about you" he chuckles, grabbing a vegetable off his bowl and into his mouth.

"Yeah, we've been seeing you less and less after you started to train with the mist pillar" Zenistu muttered sadly. "He's been muttering curses everytime you leave, he might kill us if he gets annoyed" Zenitsu says.

Y/n lets out a small laugh. "I-is that so? You g-guys know that Onii-sama wouldn't-

BAM!!

"What the-

"Y/n, come with me" Muichiro immediately says, storming in the room and pulling Y/n with him.

"H-hey! Wait just a second!" Zenitsu says, trying to stop Y/n from being dragged away.

"M-Muichiro-san! P-please hold on a second!" Tanjiro pleads, helping Zenitsu on holding Y/n back.

But of course, to their surprise, the small hashira still managed to pull them due to his strength as a pillar. "Hm? Let go" the mist hashira tell the two nonchalantly, not even glancing to their direction.

"E-eh wait wait! W-where are we going!?" Y/n stuttered confusedly as Muichiro continuously pulled her. "H-hey I said a-wait!" She shouts, planting her feet down the wooden floor as firm as she could while the two others held her by the waist.

Inosuke stomped towards them and held Muichiro's wrist which held Y/n's hand. "Hey, didn't you hear what my sister said? She said let go" Inosuke growls, glaring down at the pillar who seemed unbothered by his grip.

Muichiro turns his head to him, his emotionless eyes staring deep into Inosuke's green eyes. "I'm not listening to you" he says before turning to Y/n. "Sorry about that... it's just it's that you have to have experience in facing a demon so Oyakata-sama agreed for me to take you on my next mission" Muichiro explains.

Y/n stared at him, confused, confused and confused. "...you should've told me f-from the shtart" she sighed as Muichiro lets go of her hand.

"Hey, you two" Muichiro calls Tanjiro and Zenitsu who had yet to let Y/n go form her waist. "Stop clinging on Y/n. Let go of my tsuguko-