10

A/n

Kyaa!! You guys rlly spammed my votes, here's a new chap

"W-why do I have to learn these!?" Y/n stammers as she held a roll of bandages on her hands. "I-I already know how to dress a wound!" She says, pushing the kit back to Shinobu who smiled.

"Y/n, if you want to be with Inosuke in his missions. You need to get better at dressing wounds" Shinobu sighs, placing the kit down beside the girl. "You could atleast help them with healing" shakes adds.

"B-but... I want to fight t-too.." Y/n muttered as she fumbled with her hair.

Shinobu stared at her surprised.

Some people may not know it, but Y/n was very similar to Inosuke. Both siblings had the flame to fight all day. Some may not see it Y/n because of her timid personality, but whenever she fights, it seemed like she was a different person.

"Are you sure, Y/n? I mean you may be strong enough or brave enough to face a demon" Shinobu tells her avoiding Y/n's gaze.

"...I am!" Y/n shouts, pouting and huffing.

Shinobu trembles on her spot, clenching her fists under her haori

Shinobu trembles on her spot, clenching her fists under her haori. "C-cute...." she thought. Breathing in deeply, she calms herself down. "F-fine, Muichiro will teach you how to fight while I teach you how to properly dress wounds. Does that sound fair to you?" She asks the girl.

Y/n glances off to the side, blushing. "W-why does it have to be him?... w-wait! Why is my face getting w-warm!?" Y/n though, placing her hands on her cheeks

"W-why am I feeling this!? I'm confused! I-

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Shinobu asks, tilting her head.

"A-ah hai! Hai! S-sure! That's alright with me!" Y/n panics, nodding profusely to the woman.

Shinobu smiles. "Alright then~ You shall start with me first tomorrow and I'll see if Muichiro will agree, ok?"

"...hai..."

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Inosuke stared at his sister who remained unresponsive to him and the others. His eyes squint while he scanned her unfocused face. His brows scrunched once she blushed out of nowhere.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu both stared at Inosuke and Y/n, wondering what as going on.

"Uhh Y/n?" Zenitsu called the girl who seemed staring far off into space. "Y/n" he tries again but hears no response. Nibbling on the vegetable that Aoi gave them, he glanced to Tanjiro and shrugged his shoulders.

Tanjiro places his bowl of rice down and tapped Y/n on her shoulder. "Y/n"he calls.

"..."

"Y/n"

"..."

"Y-

BOOM!!

"EEK!!!" Y/n shrieks in surprise, jolting in her sit at the sudden burst of noise,

Turning to Inosuke who had his hand still firmly pressed on the table, she glares at him. "O-Onii-sama! Don't scare me like that!" Y/n shouts, placing her hand on her chest.

Inosuke raises a brow. "What's in your mind, hm? We've been calling you and you're not answering back" he remarks, letting go of his bowl of food to cross his arms. "What's with you today anyway? Ever since you talked to that hashira, you've been out of it"

Y/n blushed profusely and turned her head away, hiding her blushing face in her hair. "A-ah, it was n-nothing!" She stammers nervously, avoiding each of their stares.

"...I don't think that's nothing" Inosuke grumbles against the table.

"I-I told y-you! It's really nothing! Me and S-Shinobu just had an agreement, that's all!" Y/n says, looking at her brother.

"I'm not buying it"

"Onii-sama!"

"No"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Y/n stared at her reflection on the mirror that was placed in her own changing room. Her hands touched her cheeks that were red. It has been days ever since Shinobu had been teaching her medicines.

She could still remember everything Shinobu taught her.

Meanwhile, Muichiro was... complicated.

"I-it's true that we got close in that one day..." Y/n thought, rubbing her cheeks as she stared at the mirror. "B-but I think something's wrong with Muichiro" she thought, her lips forming a line as she thought about it more clearly.

"Hmm..." Y/n hummed as she leaned against the table. "Hm, yeah. There really is something wrong with him" she muttered to herself.

"He almost forgot my name and was too busy staring at the clouds and didn't even teach me proverly" Y/n sighed.

...............earlier

"Are you ready?..." Muichiro mumbles, holding his wooden sword steady. His dull mint eyes stared at her... well what atleast looked like it.

Y/n nods, gripping her sword's handle tightly. "H-hai!-

In a blink of an eye, Muichiro dashes towards her in great speed. Y/n's eyes widen in surprise and immediately went to block but Muichiro had already hit her.

"Ack!" Y/n couched in pain as she was thrown aback on the ground, her brows scrunched as a sudden painful sensation appeared on her stomach. She bites her lip, lurching forward in pain.

"...do you know how to so the breathing constant?" The boy asks her, not even looking at her.

"A-ah... y-yes I s-suposh- ah!" Y/n hissed in pain, gripping her kimono tightly. "I-it hurtsl Y/n thought.

Muichiro stared at her and sighs. Throwing his sword away, he walks over to her and lends her a hand. "Come"

Y/n glanced at him and grunts as she accepted his hand and lets him pull her up. "T-thank you"

"You alright?" He asks nonchalantly.

Nodding, Y/n forces a crooked smile. "H-hai"

Muichiro sighs once again and suddenly slips his other hand underneath her knees and carried her up as his other hand supports her back.

"Eep! M-Muichiro!?" Y/n blushed, her face was red as an apple.

"Y-you're hurt, right? We can't continue with the lesson if you're injured. Let's go to Shinobu" he says, walking out his estate's yard and towards the butterfly mansion.

Y/n's eyes widen. "D-did he just stutter?" She thought, asking herself an impossible question. Staring at him, she stared at him in shock as she could see a small blush had form on his cheeks.

Lets just say her face blew up again.

.........later

"Ara Ara-

"Shut up, Kochou and just heal her"

"Hai~!"