37

A/n:
I bet your reaction would be...

🧐

😦

😑

😞

🙃

Vote, my lovely readers.

As soon as Muzan disappeared, Nakime begun to strum her biwa and transported the three demons to Daki and Gyutaro's assigned place in the infinity fortress.

Y/n laid on the ground twitching as pain continued to erupt from her left eye. The blood was beginning to get sticky as it dried up. Her other hand's nails dug deep into her left arm as she tried suppressing the pain and the blood curdling scream she wanted to release from her mouth.

Daki's sandals clacked against the wooden floor, the sound getting close to her before Daki helps her sit up. "You ok, Y/n?" She asks, trying not to show her worry. After all, Muzan didn't want the upper moons to show mercy or any emotions in the domain of his.

Even if Y/n wanted to answer Daki whim crouched infront of her, she knew that pain would only struck her. She didn't even dare move her hand whispers was now stuck on her face due to the drying blood.

"I-I-I m-m f-fine..." Y/n forced herself to say, even if it was just a whispher. Her hands gripping her wrist tightly.

Daki sighs and looks at the wound closely, "Don't cover the wound, I can't see it" she grumbled.

Y/n gulps, even having trouble on changing her sight. She couldn't look up or down or even anywhere because the pain in her socket one worsened whenever she used her wounded eye.

"Come on Onii-chan! Help her!" Daki whines, turning her eyes to Gyutaro who avoided it.

"Eeehhh....-

"Onii-Chan!"

D looks at Daki before looking at the silent Y/n and groans. "Fiiiinnneeee" he says before walking towards her and crouched down beside Daki. "Hey, uncover your hand" he tells Y/n.

Seeing as Y/n didn't move or make a sound, he sighed in annoyance.

"Geeeezz, maaann. For a demon, you heal so damn slooooww. I guess you can only heal one limb at a time" Gyutaro says, glancing at the supposedly ripped arm which healed because of Y/n .Sighing once again, he glanced at Daki before ripping Y/n's hand off her face.

Before Y/n could even scream in pain, Gyutaro plants his hand on her mouth before placing his other hand on the wound.

"Onii-chan! Be gentle-

"Shuuuut uuupp!"

Daki could hear Y/n scream die down once Gyutaro slowly but gradually healed her eye.

As soon as Gyutaro removed his hand from Y/n's mouth, Y/n held her face close, the affects of the pain earlier had still not left her body since Gyutaro had healed it quite quickly than what her body was supposed to take.

"Eh?! Why is she still in pain!? Did you really heal her, Onii-chan!?" Daki exclaims, glaring at Gyutaro who seemed tired of Daki's complaints.

"Grow some brain alreaaadyy" Gyutaro sighs, sitting on the floor and leaning his back on the wall. "No, grow some common sense-

"Shut up!-

"What are you two doing?" Muzan suddenly appears in the room and glares down at the two immediately bowed in respect while Y/n laid there in the fetal position. He glanced at Y/n before turning his attention to the siblings.

"Didn't I tell you to roast her to see if she can handle the sun?" He questions the two while listening to their thoughts. He can't have them lying now, can he?

Daki gasps at his words. "B-but I thought you were just joking, Muzan-sama!-

"Do I look like someone who'll joke around? Orders are orders, follow through it" Muzan growled angrily.

Both the siblings flinched at the tone of his voice and lowered their heads down. "N-no, we'll follow through with your order" Daki answered, clenching her fists.

Seeing as the two didn't move from their spots, Muzan frowns and grabs Y/n by the hair in a blink of an eye.

"Ahh!" Y/n shrieks in pain as Muzan grabbed a handful of her hair.

Forcing her up to her feet, Muzan dragged her with him. "If you two don't want to do it, might as well do it myself" he says before disappearing.

Daki turned to Gyutaro. "W-why the hell-

"Don't blame me, you're the one who thought he was joking"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Muzan watched as the sun slowly rose up from the mountains, its light shining against the fortress.

Not taking a glance at the girl, he pushes her head out the window while her neck laid on the window sill. Y/n tries to move away, only forcing Muzan to use more force to keep her down.

Y/n choked, the wooden widow sill blocked her airway,it wasn't helping how Muzan was pushing her neck down to the point she thought that her bones cracked.

"I can't breathe!" Y/n thought, quickly panicking. Her hands tried to push hand away but no avail. As her sight grew more weirder hen she loss oxygen, the sun came up on her face. "It burns! It burns! It burns!!!"

As soon as the sunlight hits her face. A burning sensation spreads through her cheek before a flame comes and swallows her head whole. Engulfing her exposed head almost immediately.

Muzan watched as Y/n flailed around under his hold, her screams of pain and again spread throughout the fortress. He sighs.

"I guess what Daki and Gyutaro heard was a lie, she can't handle the sun, what a useless letdown" Muzan said before throwing Y/n out the window.

A/n: you like the ending?