15 (😄)

Y/n Hashibira is a a marechi when she was still in her mother's womb. A 'demon' only caught her mother's interest due to the scent of Marechi her mother seemed to possess. Even after giving birth, her mother never left her side and stuck with her, letting the 'demon' think that it was not her but her mother.

When she and her brother was thrown into the cliff. Y/n could vaguely remember the disappointment that the 'demon' expressed. His rainbow eyes stared at her until she plunged into the water soon after her brother did.

Y/n could vaguely remember her mother's voice as she talked to the 'demon'.

"Douma-san, ariga-...

It was also the same reason Muzan came and went to her, the scent of marechi was right to be devoured, yet... he had the thought. Her never turned a marechi into a demon before, why not try her?

He succeeded, of course but not so much as he had hoped.

A small dose of Muzan's blood could turn anyone into a demon. Due to his rapidly producing cells, he could practically control the demons like his own body.

But Y/n seemed to be more resistant... but that won't last long.

Only a week before Y/n and Inosuke met Tanjiro and Zenitsu, a weird occurrence happened. Though only Y/n knew of it, Inosuke had a somewhat idea on what was happening. She was casting her demon art unintentionally .

Both Y/n and Inosuke tried to think of any triggers but on their level of intelligence... they were out of ideas.

"Hmm" Y/n groans once she gained consciousness. Her brows furrowed while her eyes opened up. Seeing the blank white ceiling once again, she lets out a sigh and sits up. Feeling a weight on her leg, Y/n immediately sees her brother's black short hair.

"Onii-sama..." Y/n mumbled, staring at the top of his head dully. "I'm sorry"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"You ready?" Muichiro asks Y/n who glanced at her brother.

"H-hai" she replied in a whisper, moving her head down as Inosuke pats her head.

"Be careful, Y/n. I don't want to see a single scratch on you when you get back" Inosuke tells her before pulling her aside. "And be wary around him, ok? We can't let them find out" Inosuke whispers before pushing her back to Muichiro. "Take care of my sis ok!? Is those demons land a single-

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen" Muichiro scoffs, turning away from him. "I'm not weak" he adds.

"Why this-

"Just let him be, O-Onii-sama" Y/n hushed, blocking Inosuke's view of Muichiro. "J-just say goodbye for Tanjiro and Zenitsu for me" she says.

Inosuke huffs, crossing his arms. "Fine, be careful out there since I'm not there with you"

"Hai"

"If I was there with you I would've-

"Hai hai" Y/n cooed, pulling Inosuke back from stomping over to Muichiro. "Calm d-down Onii-sama"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Muichiro glances to the h/c haired girl. His dull mint eyes scanned her face as they descended down the mountain. "Do you... miss him already?" He asks her, noticing how her brows furrowed slightly.

Y/n blushed immediately. "O-of coursh I d-do. T-this ish t-t-da first time I-avm going w-width s-someone e-elsh o-other than O-Onii-s-shama..." Y/n stuttered heavily. Her face was red as a tomato. Sweat drips down her neck as her lips trembled, her throat dries up for, embarrassment.