20

A/n:
Haha, for those new here in my stories, you guys may not know why my readers don't want Y/n dying, it's because she died in my books... well almost all my books so yeah.

Earlier, before Tanjiro woke up

Y/n lurched forward, hitting her stomach on the edge of the table as she did. "Ack!" She coughed upon impact, wincing at pain that the table had caused. The memory of drowning made her hands tremble and before she even knew it, she began crying. The fear she never knew struck her in a way that it burned in her mind.

Fear, panic burned in both heart and mind when she was in that nightmare. Begging to reach the surface while she frantically waved her hands up, panicking as air and life seeped out of her.

 Begging to reach the surface while she frantically waved her hands up, panicking as air and life seeped out of her

It was only a matter of life death

It was only a matter of life death. A second makes a difference.

Y/n pulls her knees up to her chest and cries on her lap, hugging herself tightly as cold pierced through her haori. Gripping her kimono, she shut her eyes closed and snuggled on the corner of the booth.

"Mmph?" Nezuko mumbled as she crawled out of her box and immediately sees her brother asleep. Standing up, she waddled over to him and began to tug at his haori. "Mmp!" She exclaimed, in an attempt to wake him. As Nezuko was about to hit him, she catches a glimpse of the trembling Y/n and immediately headed on over.

"Mph! Mmph!" Nezuko called out and tugged on the girl's haori but didn't receive any response once again. Getting annoyed, Nezuko pulled on her hair.

"Eek!" Y/n shrieked in surprise as Nezuko had tugged on her hair harshly.

The two of them stared at Nezuko's hand which held on a handful of Y/n's hair.

"Mmmph! Mph! Mmph!hmphfm! Mpf!" Nezuko frantically mmphed, trying to console the girl who just teared up at the sight of her hair

"Mmmph! Mph! Mmph!hmphfm! Mpf!" Nezuko frantically mmphed, trying to console the girl who just teared up at the sight of her hair. "Mmphmhmphmmhp!!"

Y/n covered her face, sobbing. "My hair! You ripped out my hair!"Y/n exclaimed, now feeling the sensation of her bald spot. "O-Onii-sama's go-gonna kill you!" She says rubbing her eyes.

Suddenly, Tanjiro groans, catching both Nezuko and Y/n's attention.

"H-huh? What happened to both of you?" He asks, confused.

"S-she ripped out my hair!" Y/n tells him as Nezuko jumped on Tanjiro, happy that he was awake.

"A-ah really? W-wait Nezuko-

P A N G

In one second, a force runs through the rain and knocks the two unconscious yet again. Y/n's head falls on the window while Tanjiro leans forward towards Nezuko. Nezuko holds his head carefully in her arms, her brows scrunching in worry. "Hmphf?

Back to Y/n

Opening her eyes, she's once again met with the scenery of the cliff, a never ending cycle which made her crack but by bit. Y/n had noticed her demon art was only activated if she felt or let a condensed form of emotion. So thick that pulls out the potential of use.

She had done it once accidentally while she talked with Tanjiro too. When everything stopped in its place, she had thrashed a man's briefcase in anger. The confused face of the man still burned in her mind as they walked past him.

Suddenly, unlike before, two hands placed themselves on her shoulders, making her look up and see the familiar rainbow eyes.

"What do you want?" She hoarsely asked, already getting tired form being afraid of him ever since she was young. The thought of not being able to face her fear made her think for herself as being useless and a wimp. "And Onii-sama doesn't need a wimp by his side" Y/n thought, staring right through his rainbow eyes.

"Just let me...no... just leave me alone" Y/n whispered weakly. Her legs were already shaking in fear as she forced herself not to show weakness inform of him. Despite knowing that this was all nothing but a dream, she just couldn't help but tremble under his gaze.

"You just look like her" He tells, scanning her face. "You're more prettier than your mother" he adds before slowly moving his to her cheeks and caresses them. "Say, want to stay with me? In this dream?" He asks her.

"Dream?" Y/n asked in her thoughts, letting him caress her face. "You call this... a dream?" She asked herself, glancing around. "This is a nightmare" "No, I won't stay in this dream... n-no one wants to be in this dream... n-not w-with you" Y/n answered him.

His eyes turned cold, the hands that caressed her cheek now held her head with force, his nails grazed over her skin while he gripped her head. "Oh, is that so? Then you're just like her then"

P O P!

"Ahh!!, wakeupwakeupwkaeupwakeupwake- ah, I'm up" Y/n said, panting heavily as she sat up. "W-what's havening- eek" Y/n shrieks as a tentacle grabs onto her feet and tugs her down the table.

Catching a glimpse of her sword, she grabs it and slices it off her and watches it disperse into thin air. "Nezuko!? Z-Zenitsu!? Are y-you guysh h-here!?" She shouts, crawling out of the table and into the middle way.

"Guys-

"Hashibira!" Rengoku calls out from behind and slashes the tentacles that headed her way. Help the other Hashibira and Kamadowhile I protect this train, now hurry!" He orders her as he protected her back.

Y/n nods, immediately understanding the order and stumbles up. "H-hai!" She yells out before running by in between sus of the train and jumping up towards the roof.