23

"Huh-

"Hashibira! Dodge!"

Y/n raises both of her arms and blocked her face, preventing the fist from hitting her head. As the fist hits the back of her arms, she could feel herself get pushed back. Standing there with wide eyes, she waited for pain to erupt.

 Standing there with wide eyes, she waited for pain to erupt

Suddenly, pain shoots up from the spot, her bones cracked underneath her skin, making the pain more hurtful than it already was

"AaaAhHaAhh!!!" Y/n screams in pain, staying still in her form, not moving in an inch. Every movement she made was painful, too painful for her to bare.

Zenitsu stared at her with wide eyes. Oh how loud the crack he heard was, just remembering the sound made him wince while Tanjiro immediately smelled the blood and internal bleeding in her arms.

"Y/n!" Inosuke calls out, about to run to her only to be stopped by Rengoku and Tanjiro.

"Insouke! Calm down-

"Stay" Rengoku orders the boy, his arm blocking him and pushing him to his back. "It's dangerous to get far from my reach, I won't be able to protect you if you get too far" he mumbles lowly, cautiously glancing at the pink haired demon.

Inosuke glares at him. "That's my sister you idiot! My sister! I'm not staying still whenever my sister's in pain or in danger!" He exclaims angrily, only to meet Rengoku's stern stare.

"You don't want to sacrifice hundreds of passengers that your sister worked so hard to save, right?" Rengoku asks, giving him a stare.

"..." inosuke looks down, feeling guilty. "F-fine..." he grumbled, avoiding Tanjiro's worried gaze,

Akaza backs away in surprise. "Ah shit, I hit a girl" he thought, clicking his tongue at his mistake. Looking off to the side, Akaza scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry 'bout that. I thought you were a boy" Akaza grumbled, only to be replied with Y/n's continues screams.