25

For the next following months, Y/n was left in the butterfly mansion, in a coma. In a deep sleep, as Shinobu said.

The boys that were with her from the beginning was worried sick, not able to calm down despite Shinobu's reassurance. She had said that the demon art Akaza had used might've exhausted her, or shocked her body that it was still comprehending the sudden heal of her arms.

But of course, the three knew well that it was not the case.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~

In the months Y/n was unconscious. Tanjiro had left for the infamous flame breathing household while Inosuke and Zenistu was left to train and take care of Y/n.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Inosuke sat close beside Y/n's unconscious body. He couldn't help but worry greatly for his dear sister. The thought of losing her or even harm coming her way made his gut churn.

Sweeping Y/n's hair out of her face, he sighed and leaned on her bed. "Wake up already, Y/n. You're making my stomach feel weird" Inosuke mumbled sadly as he petted her head softly. "Please wake up. I don't want to lose you..."

Knock knock

"Inosuke? Let's go" Zenitsu announced from the other side of the door. "Just let Y/n-chan rest, don't worry so much. You know she won't leave you alone" he reassured the boy, knowing how much love the two shared, their bond as siblings was as strong as Nezuko and Tanjiro's

"Shut up! I'm coming! Geez!" Inosuke hissed, stomping his way over to the door and glaring at Zenitsu. "Let's go" he grumbled, but not before glancing at his sister before closing the door behind him. "Rest well" he whispered just as it closed.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Warm rays of the close evening touched Y/n's fingers, which slight burned her. Slowly, the pain intensified, forcing her out of her slumber.

"Gaaah!" Y/n gasped, sitting up immediately once she opened her eyes. Taking her hand back, she hissed as she felt the sting. "Ahh... I-it burns..." Y/n stuttered, wincing at the pain.

Watching it heal before her eyes, Y/n scanned the room. "E-eh? Where am I? T-this isn't our room..." she mumbled, nothing the major difference.

Standing up from her bed, Y/n stands up and grabs the blanket which she then began to wrap around her shoulders. Turning the knob, Y/n walks out the room with the blanket still trailing behind her. "Lets find Onii-sama" she thought.

 "Lets find Onii-sama" she thought