27

A week after that day, Y/n was sent to where Zenistu was. Despite Inosuke disagreeing at her decision, he had no choice but to accept it. After all, he can't say no to his sister who was feeling weak. He knew how much pride they both had on their shoulders.

As soon as Y/n got there however, she had already caught a certain oiran's interest.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Walking with Zenistu after he had just gotten back from meeting the others, Y/n gripped his sleeve under her kimono. The fact that ladies were walking in land out with their customers scared her. She didn't want to do something like flirt.

Zenitsu glanced at her and held her hand under their sleeves. "Don't worry Y/n-Chan, I'll protect you" he whispered to the girl.

Y/n blushed at his kind words and gesture and smiled. "T-thank you"

As they passed a unhinged door, they managed to take a glimpse of the inside and gasped. In an instant, Zenistu lets go of Y/n's hand and rushed towards the crying girl.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Zenistu asks worriedly while Y/n stood by the hall nervously. She didn't want to enter a room that wasn't hers.

"Z-Zenitsu, w-hey not bring her out h-here-

"Oh? Why is an ugly girl in my room?" A girl's voice echoed in the hall. Her voice was sharp and straight. Her brows were furrowed while her eyes were pulled back as she glared at the blonde haired boy. "What are you doing entering a room you don't even own?" She asks, walking towards them with two of her attendants following fearfully close behind.

Y/n immediately avoided the woman who walked past her and went straight towards Zenistu. "Hm? Do you have any excuse?" She asks, staring down at him.

Zenitsu gulps, sweat trailed down his neck as he stared up at her eyes. Her aura and sound was different. "T-thats it, she's the demon!" He thought before slowly getting up. "T-the room w-was just a mess and I-I saw this girl crying a-and I..."

"Oh really?" The woman hummed and walks past him and stood infront of the crying girl. Stretching her hand towards the little girl, she grabs her ears and pulls her up. "I remember that I told this girl to clean up this mess, didn't I? Why haven't you cleaned it yet?" She growled.

The girl cried louder as her ear starts to bleed. "I-I-I am so sorry, Warabihime-oiran! I-I'm sorry! P-p-please forgive me!" She pleaded.

Y/n covers her mouth in shock. She wanted to move to help the little girl, but the murderous aura the woman infront of her let out made her sick to the stomach.

"Who is this kid anyway? So ugly, I don't know why you're even accepted here" the oiran hissed before turning to her two little attendants. "So? Who is she!?" She shouts.

The two girls flinched at the tone of her voice, backing up deeper into the back of the door. "S-she's the newcomer, s-she was just bought y-y-yesterday by t-the hostess" one of them stammered.

Zenitsu grits his teeth, unable to take it any longer, he grabs the oiran's wrist and removes the girl from her hold.

Warabihime stared at the boy with wide eyes.

"S-stop hurting her!" Zenitsu shout, holding the girl behind him. His brows furrowed as he glared at her. "S-she already asked for-

"Who said you can touch me?"

Suddenly, the oiran appears infront of him and smacks him, throwing him into the other room. Even managing to land inside the room due to the sheer force of her hit, surprising the geisha that was inside.

Y/n gasps and timidly ran to the unconscious boy. "Z-Zeni- Zenko!" Y/n shakes him yet he was unconscious. Her hands trembled greatly due to fear. Y/n didn't want to be smacked like that. It happened in a blink of an eye too. "That woomand m-m-musht hype the d-deamon, no o-ordinary huuman can d-doo this k-kind of thamage" Y/n thought, keeping her eyes on Sneistu, afraid to meet the oiran's sight.

As the oiran was about to take a step towards them, the host of the house came out of their room and immediately panicked at the dreadful sight. "W-warabihime-oiran! Please calm down! The customers are about to enter!" He pleaded to the woman who looked annoyed.

Glancing and scanning the reactions of her fellow workers, the oiran smiled at him. "Of course, I might've had gone too far with the new girl" she smiled at the man who sighed in relief.

Quickly, he frowned at the others. "Hurry and get to your rooms! Don't do anything that might get on Warabihime-oiran's nerves! And someone clean her room!" He shouts. "Someone help Zenko too!"

Warabihime turned her eyes to the girl that kneeled beside Zenko and squints her eyes. Turning to her two scared attendants, she points to her room. "Clean this mess up" she ordered strictly.

"Y-yes, Warabihime-oiran" they replied, hanging their heads down as they walked past her.

"Hmm, for a demon, she sure is pretty" she thought, scanning Y/n's features from the side. Humming, she walks towards the girl. "Hey you" she calls out to Y/n, her eyes staring down at the girl once she stood behind her.

Y/n's blood ran cold at her voice, she could feel the demon's presence up close. Her knees went cold, unable to move in fear. Sweat dripped down her face while her hands trembled, her throat dried up almost instantly.

She frowns, her blood boiling in annoyance once again. "Hey, are you ignoring me or something? I'm calling you" the oiran hissed, her brows beginning to scrunch.

Gulping, Y/n slowly turned to her, she could feel her bones creak at the reluctance to move. "Y-yes?" She replied fearfully.

"Come with me, there's something I need to check"

"H-hai..."

A/n:

Ok so I unpublished a lot of the lower books, including the new ones and created a new book... I know I know. But I really like the story this time and it already has three chapters, so if you like strong, crazy personalities, then check out 'Love like me'. Thx!