19

A/n:
I'm literally thinking if I'm gonna kill Y/n or Nah, along with the harem or Nah... Geez, just vote guys.

Suddenly, their eyes widened when the punched from the conductor's hand was thrown on the ground by Y/n. Her face were pink from annoyance, her irk mark appearing on her her face as she twitched.

"I was just talking, you should know better than to interrupt people" Y/n snapped, glaring at him.

Rengoku stared at her, surprised himself. "Calm down, Hashibira. Be nice to Mr. conductor" he says, urging the girl to sit down. But as he did, he stopped in his tracks almost immediately.

The immediate feeling and sense of a spell was slowly being emitted from her, ringing alarm bells in his head loudly.

Tanjiro grabs Y/n's haori and pulls her down to sit and turned to the conductor with an apologetic smile. "S-sorry about that, a lot of things are happening lately" he tells the man who had already picked the puncher up.

"I don't mind, just give me the tickets please" the man emotionlessly said to which the three complied and did as he asked.

"Hai, here you go"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

The train rattled throughout the night. Moving the passengers slightly in their sleep, amongst them was a drowsy girl.

"I-I feel so sleepy..." Y/n thought, hearing nothing but the small creaks and jingle of the train's mechanics. The light flickers for only a second, yet it did not bother her. Glancing to the booth where her brother was, she could see him sleeping on the table against the blonde haired friend.

She was getting in and out of her consciousness.

Y/n could stay awake for days, she wasn't even tired after traveling a whole day. But it was this night that she felt so sleepy.

"I-I didn't e-epen yawn o-once... I need t-to let out one-

Blink

Blink

A kid she never was suddenly beside her, a girl. Along with four others that was particularly near them. Her eyes widen and her guard instantly rose up. "What's happe-

Like a shackle, her consciousness was pulled deep down into the depths of her dreams. . . and memories.

"Onii-sama! Onii-sama! I love my Onii-sama!" A little girl babbled as she giggled in her mother's arms. A toothy grin on her face while she held on her mother's hands.

The woman smiled, only showing the bottom of her face in her memory. Relishing the feeling of her daughter's soft chubby hands. "Who's your Onii-sama, Y/n?" She asks the small girl whom she carried.

"...it's Inoshke mama!" She answers.

"Inoshke? Who's that, my dear?"

Y/n's smile finished in an instant. Her bright smile gone in a flash. Looking up, she felt her blood run cold.

"Are you alright, my dear? You look spooked right now" the figure infront of her said

"Are you alright, my dear? You look spooked right now" the figure infront of her said. Blood still seeping out form her and from her mouth. The scent of decay and death made Y/n gag in disgust.

"Y-you're not my m-mama" Y/n quivered, slowly backing away from the bloody woman, who seemed to be offended at her words as her brows scrunched at her. "Y-you're not her!"

Silence ripped through the dream, the woman stood there menacingly before glaring at Y/n under her hair. "Come here you little brat"

"Hm~? This is unusual" Tanjiro heard Enmu say as they fought ontop the speeding train, the air blasting onto their faces.

"It seems like she's a having a nightmare instead of dream... how peculiar" Enmu giggled, dodging one of Tanjiro's slashes. "Say, I'm bailing for a bit and check on this girl, see you lat-

"No you're not!" Tanjiro shouts, finally reaching Enmu and raising his sword up to the demon's neck and manages to slice in it. "I'm not letting you go and escape!"

Enmu smiles, sighing. "As I said, I'm not escaping, I'm just checking up on a prey" he tells him before using his demon art and jumping back, knowing that Tanjiro would come back just a second later.

"Now, lets sense and locate this girl. I specifically made everyone dream their paradise, I need to know if those kids are doing something bad or not" Enmu thought, glancing at the train they were on. "Which cart were they on, again?"

Y/n panted uncontrollably with tears running down her face. She had just found out that she was alone in the dream and with no way out. No matter how far or how many times she ran, it seemed that her surrounding keeps bringing her back to that cliff she always saw in her dreams.

Her bottom lip trembles yet again as fear fills her gut once again. It was getting so hard to breathe with fear and adrenaline running in your veins. It was all the worse, she hasn't seen Inosuke anywhere in her dream, she was beginning to worry, the feeling of a abandonment was setting.

"No no no no nonononono- NO!" Y/n's wide eyes stared at the cliff, having a crazed look. She'd rather die than go meet the rainbow-eyed man. Despite being young, the tone of his voice he let out that day still sent shivers down her spine.

Her feet inched back, preparing to run away despite the chances of her being brought back here was high. "I n-n-need to- umph!" Her face was then hit by a chest. "H-huh?" Y/n mumbled and looked up. As soon as she saw those rainbow eyes, without a second thought jumped on the cliff.