Tae and Minnie

Author's pov:

Yesterday the alphas had fun, yoongi too. They had got on so many rides and screamed their lungs out. Today was Sunday and they were going to taehyung's new exhibition. He had invited them to come and evaluate the art pieces. He was also sponsoring a new artist.

"How come I didn't see you painting anytime?"

"Because pup was always away when I did. I actually went to my art studio to paint but sometimes I painted at home. Don't worry, now I would show u my other pieces that I have to complete. We could paint it together."

"Yes please!" The alphas love it when yoongi says this. It sounds so childish and innocent.

They had just arrived inside the venue. No one was really here except some workers and the new artist.

"Hello. My name is Park Bogum. Nice to meet you all." The boy was a beta and he nicely greeted them all.

Yoongi also felt that the boy was sweet unlike the ones he encountered at the college. He concluded that the beta was really likeable.

"Come. I'll show you my pieces." The boy have in total six pieces for exhibition. A room was specifically dedicated to him. The theme for his art pieces was 'Companionship'. Yoongi looked at the pieces in awe. The beta was pure talent in yoongi's eyes. He looked over to the beta to find him standing near the entrance of the room. Park Bogum found yoongi looking at him so he stepped forward.

While the alphas watched their interaction, alerted. They would jump at the beta if he dared to hurt yoongi.

"Yes...?"

"Oh my name's yoongi. Min yoongi." Yoongi brought his hand forward for a handshake. (This feels so weird to write while being in quarantine)

And the alphas were trying to hard to not growl loudly. Because another wolf was touching their omega. And the two seemed so casual and friendly, with all those touches and sweet smiles they gave each other.

A fear also injected into them. The fear that yoongi was going to fall for Bogum and leave them. They didn't want yoongi near someone else. Not until they were mates and that they were sure that yoongi was completely theirs and would not leave them.

"They are really good." Namjoon complimented while stepping between yoongi and the beta.

"Thank you." And the alphas were constantly tense as they watched Bogum look over at yoongi who gave him his sweet smile with a thumbs up.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around yoongi's waist while he looked at Bogum with piercing gaze which made the clueless boy gulp. Others also stepped forward almost surrounding yoongi and trapping him in their circle.

And yoongi was startled when he felt the arms. But his body soon relaxed. He himself didn't know why but he felt safe with the arm around him and not uncomfortable.

Taehyung was also feeling better now that he had the boy in his arms, who didn't appear to be uncomfortable.

"You guys look like you are already friends." Jimin said. He was really jealous, just like the others when they looked at the two's sweet exchange.

"Yea. We are friends. We were only talking about how well he painted. You know he was so nervous that no one would like his work but when you guys complimented his work, he looked over me with his thankful eyes. I told him that you guys would love it."

The alphas now relaxed. So this wasn't a romantic type of exchange. This was a 'friend assuring another' type of exchange.

"Now let's go see my work." Taehyung took yoongi's hand as they walked into another big room with more paintings.