Job

Author's pov:

After Jin told jimin to stop teasing yoongi, which he wasn't, everyone stepped outside the room and towards the kitchen.

When yoongi got down the bed, he felt a sharp wave of pain through his head. That made him close his eyes while touching his head in attempts to ease it. His body felt a bit tired too.

"Hey you ok?" Jimin stepped Infront of him and bent down a bit to look into yoongi's eyes, who had his head down.

"Y-yea. Just a lil pain." The pain had gone just as soon it came.

"Well don't hesitate to tell us if you feel it again."

And all yoongi did was nod. They both arrived in the kitchen to see Jin and Jungkook preparing breakfast, while hoseok and taehyung were setting up the table. And namjoon....well he was just standing aside.

"W-why aren't y-you helping, namjoon alpha?" He still was a bit scared of them so he surely would stutter. But it was all cute to alphas.

"Uh..that..you see-"

"He'll destroy everything he touch so he isn't helping." Jungkook replied while cutting some carrots.

Yoongi chuckled to himself, because he thought if the alpha heard him he would mad at him for making his fun. And he wasn't taking no risks today. And thankfully jimin was also not with him by now.

"Do you need help?"

"Nope pup. You just rest. You have an injury remember?"

Tho they didn't know that this much injury wouldn't hurt him much because he was used to it. But his omega instincts wouldn't let him see alphas working for him or so.

"No I'm fine. I can help." He stepped near Jin who was making eggs.

"No you can't. Hoseok.." Jin said while looking at hoseok and just the eye contact told hoseok what to do.

He grabbed yoongi gently by his arm and made him sit on his chair. To such actions yoongi puffed out his cheeks while letting out a whiny huff. Then immediately getting embarrassed and turning a light red. And the alphas only chuckled at him. They could get used to this.

And just like this the breakfast was made. (The sitting arrangements.)

Jin    Jungkook  Taehyung
N

amjoon
Hoseok   Yoongi   Jimin

And namjoon at the head of the table.

Everyone had started to eat except yoongi. He was poking his sauté vegetables. He wasn't a big fan of eating. Especially not after his encounters with his bullies. The last he ate was two days ago and that only started with an energy bar. He had only ate an energy bar in two days. He wanted to lose his weight so he won't be targeted for it.

"What happened yoongi? Does it not fit to your taste?" Jin asked after he found yoongi and his untouched plate. He wouldn't lie that it didn't hurt. Maybe yoongi didn't liked his made food and this saddened him, because all of his mates die for his food.

"N-no that's not it. I-i'm just not a big fan of ea-eating."

To say the least the alphas were disappointed. They did noticed that the boy's body was a bit too skinny for him and that he weighted less than he should.

"Oh.." and that was it. The was enough to make yoongi feel guilty and disappointed at himself. He could see it clearly in their eyes. Maybe he offended jin, maybe he made an impression that he didn't liked the food when he hadn't taken a bite of it.