Staying Over

Author's pov:

Yoongi was really immersed in his play of emotions. He liked to play out his emotions through piano. And when he was finished, his head just went towards the alpha who had calmly made his presence known. And it just got stuck there. At first yoongi stared at that face. Those beautiful eyes that shone brightly, those lips that were pulled in a fond smile. Yoongi gave a late reaction on recognizing the face, mainly due to staring. He quickly waved at him which earned him some wide eyes, gasps and whispers from the audience.

Just when yoongi was abt to speak up while he stepped away from the piano, Yibo came forward. Of course he saw yoongi waving at some unknown alpha. So he would definitely need to be there and look after yoongi while asking some explanation too. Yibo first greeted the other alpha, while trying to cover yoongi with his body which made the other alpha chuckle in amusement. Was Yibo trying to hide yoongi from him?

"Good morning sir." Oh so this must be some high authority person, that Yibo regarded him as 'sir'. But the other party just shook him head and stepped forward to greet himself. More likely to talk to yoongi.

"Hey yoongi!"

Yoongi peeked from yibo's shoulder, as he tip toed and waved at him now a bit shyly.

"Hey hoseok hyung!"

Yibo's left eye twitched. His thoughts were jumbled up. Did they know each other? How?!

"He's my friend ge." Since the friends matter was unfolded to Yibo might as well introduce more specifically.

Now his lips twitched too. So like the president of the dance studio and his lil omega cousins were friends?

Also another thought also arose. This was yibo's first time seeing the president. And if he remembered well he saw him somewhere. Pressuring his memories, this alpha was actually one of those alphas whom Yibo encountered a few weeks before. When yoongi was getting bullied. Plus he also punched one of them. And this president had five more mates and if he estimated correct, Yibo punched one of the alphas' mates. On the outside he may look calm and collected but on the inside he was a bit scared. Like not in fear-fear but as in apologetic style and yea maybe a bit of fear fro losing his lovely job. His hands got a bit clammy and a his forehead started to shine because of sweat.

But hoseok didn't pay much attention to him. His attention was all towards yoongi and he must be praised for noticing the changes in his appearance.

"How abt we talk a bit? Away from here?"

The three stepped away in a corner. Hoseok thought it well to introduce himself better.

"Hello, I'm Jung hoseok. The president. But also yoongi's friend."

"Hello I'm Wang Yibo. I'm a dance instructor. I hope you don't mind me bringing a non student in the studio, sir"

"No worries." Hoseok smile as his lips made a heart shape and it somewhat calmed yoongi. He was captivated by it. Didn't know why but that smile just lightens and brightens the mood. (A/N: same yoongi same. Hobi's smile is magical.)

"Um if u don't mind, can I have yoongi for some time? I just want to have a small talk."

Yibo was hesitant. Really hesitant. He knew yoongi had Alpha friends but he didn't agreed on letting yoongi be free with them. It was vulnerable. He wanted yoongi to be safe. But when yoongi touched his hand his thought got clear. Zhan said that they could trust yoongi. They could trust his friends. And for yoongi he was happy that he made friends. But him being an alpha it was his instinct to keep his omegas safe.

"Sure. But please don't take too long." He made it clear. He wanted yoongi back safe and sound. No one was allowed to do anything. Hoseok nodded and both him and yoongi departed to his office that was on the floor above the dance room.