Morning

Author's pov:

After tucking yoongi into the bed, the alphas decided for a meeting to discuss the future plans.

They made themselves comfortable in their living room. Jungkook had already told them yoongi was out cold so there was no worries of him overhearing things.

The maknae line was sitting together, while the hyung line was sitting together on the other sofa.

"Ok so first of all, yoongi doesn't know we are his mates. He isn't 18 and we can't also tell him that we are his mates. Not like he would believe us." Seokjin, the oldest of them, started.

"So what now then?" Jimin said not quite liking that they can't have their mate yet. He just wanted to love the boy, shower him in affection.

"What do you mean what now? I told him we wanted to be his friends which we are now. So I think we should act like one because this way we might be able to get him comfortable enough. Seeing that he has a fear of alphas I think he wouldn't have easily, or at all, accepted us as his mates." Jungkook spoke some true words.

"I think kook's right. But we also have to be careful and just portray as friends- for now at least." The brown haired, dimple boy spoke.

"But our genuine concern should be that he has a fear of alphas. We need to take careful steps, even baby steps at times. Don't let your pheromones make you lose control. " Jin would do anything to see their omega happy and protected, just like the other alphas present in the room.

"Hey. Also we need to find his birthday date. For you know." Hoseok reminded.

"Also ask the elder that live by the village abt our condition. Like you know how we all share one omega." Jimin further added to the list.

"Honestly I thought we were all it. I mean I didn't think that we would have another addition. Remember how shocked we were when we found that we all were mates? Haha damn dude that was funny." Taehyung for the first time spoke.

Did I mention that they all were mates? The alphas? Well yoongi, the omega, is the addition. To complete the mates. And there would not be anymore additions. Hopefully...

"Jimin honey, I don't think we would need to ask. You know I think it's the same thing as us all being mates. Kinda."

They all nodded head. Honestly it wasn't as if they were complaining over having another mate or that they neglected each other. They were just contented or maybe a tad bit overwhelmed.

No one practically knew at college, that they were all mates. So deciding that once yoongi knows that they were all mates they would come out to the world. And when hoseok and taehyung both yawned, Jin decided that it was time for bed.

Thankfully it was weekend next day so yk what that means? More time with their lil boy. Yay!!:-D

Morning~

Yoongi woke up around 7:00 am. Still early. But he took this time to process what happened in such a short span of time. He got injured, not a surprise. But the oh-so-famous BTS took care of him as well as being his friends.

Oh, friends. It seemed a bit.... Foreign now. He used to have friends before...all of it started. Some moved away, some betrayed, some just...left.

While thinking he caught the sniff of the scent that filled the whole room. Lavender... Jungkook. He blushed thinking abt yesterday. The way they all saw home practically half naked. How Jungkook gave him his sweater and how Jin took care of his wounds. Also how Jungkook tucked him in bed. He felt loved. Something his family should have done after he came out to be an omega. BTS obviously knows he is an omega, a male one. Still they didn't do what others did. Definitely not.