As Mates

Grey clouds expanding through the sky. Mild winds flying by. And soon the rain came. Gently and then slowly, became wild.

Those raindrops hitting like needles on him. The grey clouds filling his mind. His vision blurry. Thoughts scattered.

He was kneeling on the cemented ground. His figure slumped as he hiccuped and cried hard. Each cry coming more forcibly. His cold body shook from the sobs and his wet clothes sticked to his body like glue.

His head downcasted as he watched his hands, sorrowfully. Then rose his eyes towards the house door he was kneeling before.

His body shivered as his heart hammered against his chest. He clutched his chest, his wet shirt gathered in his tight fist.

"They... never... loved me."

The sky roared as lightning flashed. His hands abruptly going up to his ears. Trying to block out any sound.

Whether it was his thoughts or the thunders. He just wanted to block them.

......................................................................

Author's pov:

Yoongi felt his senses coming back. He started to wake up but with a comforting feeling. He felt so warm and comfortable. He blinked his eyes and yawned softly. When he regained his senses enough, his mind registered the chest before him. He blinked and then felt the firm grip around him too.

He also registered his arms around the latter's waist. But he just smiled softly and snuggled more into the man's chest.

Namjoon also tightened his grip as he felt yoongi wake up. The boy instead of looking at him just cuddled more into him.

This made him chuckle while the omega whined abt the rumbling of the chest. But it seemed that he got embarrassed as he suddenly got quiet and tried to cuddle more as if to hide himself.

But his attempt seemed poor as he could clearly hear the low chuckles of other alphas in the room. Now he whined again, not getting more embarrassed like before.

"Stop~"

"Sorry kitten." Namjoon apologized.

" 'S okay." He mumbled.

He felt so good. He felt like nothing could go wrong. Because everything was at place. 

"Wouldn't u want to wake up?" Hoseok softly whispered in his ears.

Yoongi shivered due to the close proximity. But he shook his head. He heard a sigh, but didn't know whose it was.

"Alright then. Let's cuddle for some more time then."

He could easily tell it was Jin. And he was happy to cuddle more. With another yawn, he tightened his grip around namjoon. The alpha was on his left side, laying on his back, so yoongi decided to put his head on the male's chest.

He could hear the rhythmic heartbeat and feel the up and down of the chest. Namjoon softly stroked his head with closed eyes.

Hoseok was in the middle of the bed, making it yoongi's right side, and his hands were rubbing yoongi's waist, drawing patterns. It would get ticklish at times for yoongi, so he would squirm around a little. Making the alpha do more of it just to get yoongi to laugh. And he would. With closed eyes he would giggle a bit and wiggle around to get out of his grip.