Fun Time

Author's pov:

Now Jin had went into kitchen to get the boys something to eat and drink while namseok were sitting on the couch. Watching the three youngest alphas play with the sweet sugar ball. They were currently playing mario kart. Jimin had won only once while taehyung won two times. Jungkook had been winning other than that but yoongi baby didn't got the chance to taste his victory in the game.

Yoongi had all his concentration on the game, maybe that's why he couldn't feel namseok's loveable gaze on him and the time to time stares of the other alphas sitting around him. His face was scrunch up while he stick out a bit of this tongue to show his level of focus. The alphas chuckled at the pleasant sight they got to see, too bad Jin's missing out on all of it. But hoseok has it all covered. He recorded all of Yoongi's reactions.

At last yoongi gave up with an adorable sour face. He turned around and the alphas got too busy in cooing. His bottom lip jutted out, he had those puppy eyes and his eyebrows knitted together. Thankgod hoseok captured the face so now everyone would have a pic of this delicate sight.

"What happened yoongi?" Namjoon, leaned down towards yoongi, smiling.

"This games broken." He said in a baby voice. Soft and whiny.

"How come?" Taehyung said who was on his left front, behind jimin. He was trying so hard to not coo out aloud.

"Because... because it won't let me win~" he whined. Lips turning more into  pouting and eyes getting more puppy-like. Damn yoongi stop it or your alphas' heart would combust from so much cuteness.

"Oh just play one more time. I'm sure it will let you win this time." Jimin said while forcefully putting his hands down.

"No."

"Please yoongi. For us. Please."

"F-fine." Yoongi's cheeks were a light shade of pink because of the attention and when he realised how he was acting.

'idiot yoongi. Why are you acting like this?'

So began the last round of the game. Well it was jimin at 4th position, taehyung at 3rd, yoongi at 2nd and Jungkook at first.

For yoongi it was tense. He badly wanted to win. Sometimes we would surpass Jungkook or sometimes Jungkook would surpass him. Just a few seconds from his victory with Jungkook leading he didn't even realise what was coming out of his mouth.

"Kookie please let me win~ please~" his eyes were trained on the screen so he missed how jungkook's head turned towards him. Eyes wide before turning into crescents because of his wide grin. He finally got his NICKNAME!!

He is the second member to get his nickname. It was just a nickname nothing much but if you love someone the nicknames they give matter. It's a sign of love and their affection for you.

So he fulfilled his wish. He let him win. And boy was the other one happy. He rose to his feet bouncing and was giving everyone the chance to witness his gummy smile.

"I won! I won!"

And just then Jin also came with a few snacks and refreshments. He set the tray on table and looked up to yoongi who was tugging at his sleeve. His lips automatically turned into a smile. Before he could ask yoongi beat him to it.

"Jinnie I won. I beat jimin, taehyung and Kookie."

'kookie?' that was what was on Jin's mind but it got cleared when he saw the three alphas on floor. One proudly showing his bunny smile. 'ah jungkook.'

"Congrats yoongs!" He patted his head while offering others to grab their snacks.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jimin exclaimed.