Comfort

WARNING: !!Mention of bullying!! Might be triggering !!

Author's pov:

Clearly the weekend had passed and it was now time for yoongi to attend his college while the alphas to mend their business.

But it seemed that yoongi woke up on the wrong side of bed. He was extremely grumpy. The night before he kept tossing around. An undescribable pain in his head while an unsettling feeling in his chest that seemed to pierce through him. Alphas almost instantly got the sniff of the bitter scent amongst them and tried to get to lighten yoongi's mood. But surprisingly, no matter what they did, it didn't have any effect. The alphas were worried that yoongi might worsen his condition and gain a fever or headache. Also he was in college, it wasn't easy to have any day without stress and a headache.

They dropped him off in their car.
And when yoongi arrived, he was in the middle of putting his books in and taking some out when a voice full of mockery spoke.

"Well, seems like the loser is finally here."

It wasn't just one person but three of them. The latter sighed. He already wanted this day to be over. He originally planned to ignore them because he knew they can't get physical with him due to his yibo-ge's previous warnings. But who knew that they chose a much more painful way to hurt him.

"Hey, yoongi! Why are u so pale?"

"Also you're too ugly with that body of yours. Look at your being! Pathetic! Useless omega!"

"Hey hey! Do u think anyone would want to be together with u? Like, I mean, look at you..."

"Yea yoongi! You're skin is too pale and too...clean like are u even considered a male. Your body is too slim."

"Oi! I didn't know you were now a part time wh*re. Like damn that was some hell of a car! How many did u hit on now?"

They mocked him and laughed at him. Verbal bullying truly was much worse than physical. They pulled on his hair and followed him all the way to his lecture room. And all the while, yoongi had his head down. He felt helpless and vulnerable. There truly was no one who could protect him. He was only an omega and unwanted. His zhan-ge was lucky to have Yibo. But he was not him. He was yoongi. Under their gazes and comments he felt like dying. He bit his lips as his eyes felt hot and a lump appeared in his throat. Can no one really love him?

And so his whole day went with him dwelling on the negative thoughts. When it was finally time to go home, they still didn't leave him alone. Tho they weren't alphas but betas, they still were of higher rank than yoongi and made him feel inferior. His eyes held that despair, the dead look in them.

"Hey yoongi! What abt your parents?"

"Yea! Never saw them~"

"Omg don't tell me they are so ashamed of having an omega son, that they left u" the beta snickered looking at how he made yoongi deflate immediately.

"Oh my my. So it is true. Poor omega. Parents won't even bat him an eye and left him. Tsk tsk."

This. This is what made an undescribable, piercing pain shoot through his whole being. His head hurted and he felt it go hazy while his breathing quickened.

Seeming satisfied with his miserable state, the betas left him in the middle of the pavement. Leaving yoongi alone to handle the pain and miserable feeling. The pain didn't seem to go away, yoongi quickly made his way to the bus stop. He had almost mad this way to his old house when he remembered that now he was living with the alphas. He had just mounted on the bus with this rememberance when the negativity hit him like a wave.