Safe Yoongi

Author's pov:

Just because the alphas had taken a week off for their baby doesn't mean that yoongi too, could do the same. He had to complete his study and he couldn't skip his classes without a proper explanation or medical leave.

The alphas had to stop themselves from growling when yoongi told them abt his morning classes for Monday. They tried to give yoongi puppy eyes or coax him into not going. But yoongi had to. His wolf was also annoying him and trying to tell him to not go to college.

Yoongi, please~

Sorry suga but-

You're making alphas sad.

Yoongi stilled. He felt horrible that he couldn't make his alphas happy and that he couldn't stay with them no matter how much he too wanted.

Y-you know that I can't. No matter how much I want.

Just ask for one day. One day leave.

But they won't give it to me and I can't leave my classes. They're important-

More important than alphas?

Suga...

And after that his wolf went silent.

Having an argument with your wolf is painful. You would feel pain in your head or have this stuffy, heavy feeling in your chest. Your body would not be that much cooperative, too.

The alphas were quick to notice his saddened self.

"Ok pup, just cheer up! We would be here when you come home-"

"But it's going to be almost after 7-8 hours~" yoongi whined.

His eyes glossy and lips jutted out in a pout.

Jimin swiftly went behind their mate who was standing slumped near the table and back hugged him. He kissed his neck making yoongi shiver and calm down a bit.

"Baby, we know you don't want this. We don't want it too. But you have to. We understand." Jimin whispered in his ear. His breath tickling yoongi.

The boy looked down, silently looking at the tiled floor. He officially hated studies more than he did before.

"I want cuddles when I get back." He mumbled shyly.

Jimin grinned and the others smiled. Their mate was cute when he was shy. His cheeks would get pink, he would avoid eye contact and he would become a stuttering mess. They loved that look of his.

But they would be glad to find if his look, when they mated with him would be the same as his shy look.

Next Day~

Yoongi got ready. He wore a white, cotton, full sleeves shirt. Over it he put on a thin black hoodie with anime characters on it. And the black jeans suited him along with his black converse.

"Hey Prince." Jungkook kissed yoongi's head as he made his way to the cupboard while yoongi put in his lunch.

"Hello Kookie!" Yoongi jumped on jungkook's back who instantly took hold of yoongi's legs.

"Careful."

"Mhm!"

"U look excited." Jungkook chuckled.

"Because I got a week off of my job and you're going to pick me up from college," and then yoongi's expression became hesitant, " you will right?"

" Of course, my little prince." Jungkook pecked yoongi's cheeks.

He just wanted to kiss the sweet omega who was looking at him with twinkling eyes and a soft smile.