Revenge

Author's pov:

It was heart breaking. The sight that the alphas' parents saw. No one had left their rooms. So their parents had to come knowing that they won't handle the situation well. And when they left their rooms. They were unrecognisable.

They had eye bags and their eyes were bloodshot along with their nose. They seemed to have gone seemingly weak in the time being. And once they all took notice of their conditions, they were ashamed. Why? Because they weren't strong. They couldn't take care of themselves. They were alphas and they should stay together and strong.

"Oh my children!"

"Hey ma." Jimin slightly raised his hand with low strength.

"Come sit. Have something to eat."

"You all have gone weak. We know it's a hard time for you all but u should at least take care of yourselves." Namjoon's father said while he sat on the sofa.

"Do you think he would've want u guys to become like this?" Hoseok's father said while sipping his coffee.

Such statement made the alphas freeze.

"He didn't know." Jin coldly spat out.

It didn't matter that he talked to someone else like this. After all they all were a family. So someone else's parent was their.

"I didn't meant it like that. Even if he was your friend at the time, I'm sure he wouldn't like seeing you guys like this. He's an omega and their instincts wouldn't like making him see this." Jungkook's mom said while she set pancakes on their plates.

"We wouldn't be like this if he weren't dead." And it got silent.

It was clear that there was no room for arguing and so with a sigh everyone started their own things.

The dad's were sitting in the lounge talking and catching up. Surely they themselves didn't had time for themselves like this.

While the mothers sat with the alphas in the living room to talk.

"Listen dears. We know it's a really hard time. But this doesn't means that u guys also give up. U gotta stay strong." Jungkook's mother said while stroking namjoon's hair.

"And u know I'm sure he's watching u guys right now and is probably worried as hell upon how u guys look. Almost dead." Jimin's mother said while placing down the refreshments.

"U all gotta stay strong. For him. For yourselves. And for each other." This one was taehyung's mother, who had an opposite voice from her son. Sweet and alluring.

"After all you all are also mates." Jin's mother, who was surprisingly young-looking for her age, continued.

And this was the sentence,that was enough for a push. They all were mates. Sure they had lost one of their mate's but they shouldn't lose the others too. They should comfort each other and be there for e/o.

"Yes ma!" Came joined voices of all the alphas.

And so they families took care of each other. But this didn't meant the mood suddenly changed. Surely it will take time but how much? It wasn't known.

But with the care they had received, they surely looked better than before but there was still this vibe present. The one that surely gave u chills and screamed loudly to not come close. A vibe so dark and lifeless it was frightening. And this vibe was surely felt by the students in the college.

Unknowingly the students moved away from them unlike before, when they would crowd them. It was as if the alphas a week before were long gone and were replaced by these deadly ones. Before they gave off a powerful yet sweet vibe but now...they give more powerful and haunting, chills vibe. You could see through their eyes the emptiness filled with fire. A raging one, that could burn you just with one look.

What happened? That was the hot topic. But everyone knew not to mess with them. But there was also another news spreading like wild fire. The funeral. No one knew whose funeral it was bit they only knew it was their mate.

That's how they came out to the world. No one had known that they were mates, so the news of funeral, told every one that they were all mates and had lost one of their mate. Tho the other one was a mystery, they still payed their condolences for their now dead mate.

It was aching. How they had planned to come out to the world with yoongi. They would do it the other day of yoongi's birthday. They planned how they would celebrate yoongi's birthday, the day when yoongi will finally find out abt them and that would complete their circle. It all was aching when remembered. But what could be done now? They had already gone cold. No one except their omega could thaw the ice.

It was recess when they made their way towards yoongi's locker. Gaining the attention of the other students. Whether by their dark aura or their appearance. They had nearly reached when they spotted three alphas standing Infront of it. Jin was abt to ask them to step aside, as he moved forward. But what he heard made him and the alphas' steps to halt momentarily.

"Tsk, that useless omega still didn't appear after a week. Such a coward whore."

"Well must be fucking some alpha. Hahaha."

Yup they were the ones who had made yoongi's life hell. Who made him go through the fight. A fight he wouldn't have gone to if they weren't here. A fight that wouldn't have made him tired and beg for a rest if it weren't for them.

Suddenly the temperature dropped. Everyone could feel it in the hallway including the bullies. Students turned their heads to them and those who didn't, they did when they heard a growl. A growl that was so powerful that it could instantly make you submit. A growl so could it could make u shake from fear. A growl so haunting that it could be one your forever nightmare. And a growl that meant death.

Jin, Jungkook and taehyung took hold of the three alphas and went outside the college. While the others in tail. They took the bullies to the back side of the college. The abandoned side.

"So it was you!" Namjoon said with pure anger.

It was so clear that it made the bully alphas shiver from fear.

"Wh-what do you mean?" But they still hold their stance. Well it wasn't useful as their fate was ugly. And it wasn't doing them any good.

Their attitude made the alphas growl. Namjoon landed a hardcore punch on one of them's face that made him easily faint.

A 'tsk' sound came from namjoon's mouth.

'weak.'

Jungkook woke the fainted alpha only to kick him square in the face.

"J-just tell u-us what we did wr-wrong." They cried.

"What you did wrong?" Hoseok's was always a cheery person so his dark side was unknown. But if you saw it. You won't survive without the nightmares from it.

"You hurted him." The bullies flinched because of the darkness in the statement.

"You made him go through the things he shouldn't have." Jimin crouch down to their level while putting on a psychotic smile that made the bullies' face pale.

"Oh you mean that whore yoongi? Haha-" Ego's a really shitty thing.

And so they brought their death upon themselves.

"You asked for it." Taehyung who had put up his blank face walked towards them and so it started. The kicks, the punches and the blood.

After an hour the alphas left the area alone. The bullies lying there lifeless. If they're lucky someone might find them.

They had taken their revenge for their kitten. They had given his bullies the taste of their own medicine.