Strong Yoongi

Author's pov:

When Jungkook and yoongi came back, yoongi was swarmed by the alphas. They had felt the panic and fear from the faint bond with yoongi and had felt the feeling of helplessness of Jungkook.

While yoongi was being smothered with kisses and hugs, namjoon went to Jungkook. He rubbed and pat his back.

"U don't have to feel bad till now." He spoke softly, by his ear.

"But, I didn't know how to lessen his pain," he looked down at his feet, still feeling useless while thinking abt it, " he was crying so badly, hyung. I felt so useless as an alpha."

"U can come to my room and tell me what happened, ok?"

"Ok."

"And cheer up. U helped him calm down so good.... And I, we, know u guys kissed. Congrats."

At that Jungkook grinned. Well they of course would. Their bond made it so. But he grinned at the fact that he had his first kiss with yoongi. He felt so giddy and warm inside.

Ignoring the return of the euphoria, the alphas focused on their omega.

"U ok now? And no lie." Hoseok cupped yoongi's face with a frown on his own.

"I'm talking fine and smiling. So yes." Yoongi put his hands on hoseok's hands that were still on his face and looked warmly at the alpha.

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat at the look in yoongi's eyes. His eyes were smiling and looking ever so happy.

He hugged the smaller, very much liking how yoongi held him close and tried to put his chin on his shoulder, by tip toeing.

"Kitten, come here."

Flustered by the nickname, he still went towards taehyung. Who looked at him more closely, eyes curling in worry. Yoongi didn't protest to anything. He liked how worried they would get over him. He liked how they would give him undivided attention and spoil him.

"Tae do-"

He shrieked as the latter just took him off the ground and yoongi instinctively put his arms around the man's neck and legs around the waist.

"Tae~" he whined.

Taehyung just chuckled and got ready to go to his room.

"I'm taking him with me and no arguments. Right yoongi?" He asked yoongi so that when yoongi agrees, others have no choice.

"Huh? Oh hm. Yes."

"Ok. Bye everyone~"

They arrived inside the big room.

Yoongi was gently placed on the bed. His bum coming in contact with the springy mattress and his hands later balancing him as he sat down. He felt the soft cotton bedsheet.

He looked in front to see taehyung sitting, looking at him, while smiling softly.

Now that they were alone, yoongi felt nervous. He felt a bit more flustered with taehyung's fond gaze on him and broke the eye contact with a soft blush.

He didn't like making eye contacts. He just didn't. It made his heart beat fast, nervous, scared, happy. He would get hot. He would sweat and he just didn't like eye contacts. He would make some while talking but it won't be often.

Taehyung put a finger under yoongi's chin and made the omega look at him. But yoongi still lowered his eyes, making a half lid-open eye yoongi with blushing cheeks, to be presented before taehyung.