Accident

^^ listen to the sing while reading

Author's pov:

Yoongi has always been the type who can never raise his voice at anyone, the one to give in easily for the other person's happiness. His generosity and selflessness is something that can and will make him pay a bitter price.

And it did now. His selflessness cost him his life. After meeting with the flower shop's owner, the alphas and he were walking back towards their car that was still parked outside the mall. They walked ahead while yoongi was at their very end. He was really happy to find a new job so fast and one that he was sure would treat him well. The lady was generous despite being a beta.

And so he was walking while daydreaming about it. His eyes seemed to catch something. A lil girl, nearly six, with two pigtails. Her button nose while her round yet sharp eyes. Her thin lips, pink in colour. She was wearing a light blue dress, perfect for these sunny days. She was skipping through the crossing
As the lights were red. Suddenly she stopped and turned around. There on the other side was an old lady, nearly fifty. She had a few groceries bags in both her hands. The lil girl waved at her with an innocent smile.

The old lady playfully rolled her eyes, while she had a fond smile. They looked so...perfect. the small family looking content with each other. You could see the love and respect in both their eyes. Seeing such a beautiful scene yoongi could feel a warm yet sharp tinge in his heart. It hit his heart. He didn't even realise that he had stopped just to see the two, also that a lone tear had escaped through his left eye. Just as he was abt to depart he caught the sound of a speeding car. Yoongi's legs seemed to move on their own as if they had a mind of their own. The light was still red yet the car was advancing. The old lady's legs were frosted to place. Her eyes wide as she dropped the bags. Even though she did move her actions would be too late.

But yoongi had already made his move, he had lived selflessly that he ran towards the lil girl. He knew that he would be able to save her but not himself. But to him, the others around him valued. A stranger or not. Call it his 'omega' nature or his own. That was how he was.

And that was the time the alphas turned around. All having a heavy feeling in their hearts that made them turn. And it was as if their world stopped. Was it good that they turned? To witness their loss? Yoongi, running towards the middle of the road, while a car is coming. It's speed not decreasing. Why was it that shock makes you freeze? If not they would have ran with their while might to save their flower.

As for yoongi, he was successful enough to push the girl out of the way but not lucky enough to save himself.

The car came with all its might and hit yoongi. Like a leaf driven by winds he flew in the sky, like the winds were carrying him. The hit might  have hurt but the time he flew in the air was...calm. and with a hard thud, he landed on the road. Blood flowing from his head. He could see. The girl on the side road with the old lady frantically checking her. The girl was crying, a pity, an innocent soul had to witness such a horrible event.

His fingers were lightly moving. His body ached. They said you can't feel any pain when u die so he didn't mind the immense torture he was feeling. At last he will be free. He was enduring this pain just like he had endured all other pains his whole life. A small smile. His lips curved upwards in a small smirk-smile. It felt hollow inside. He kinda felt sad. Look how he ended up. Dying. He didn't even have a chance to meet his mate, say a goodbye to anyone. He knew he won't survive. Even if he fought for it, he won't be able to win. He can no longer...hold on

And the alphas. Running in a lightning speed. Their eyes shining from tears. Frantically Jungkook put yoongi's head on his lap, while hoseok was calling the ambulance. Jungkook, heck everyone was shaking from fear. Yes fear. The almighty alphas, the strongest in the wolf heirarchy. Known to be strong and fearless. But this fear was of losing someone. This was the power of emotions. No matter what U can't help but submit to them.

"P-pup? Plz do-don't close your e-eyes. O-ok?' jungkook's hands were clearly shaking as he stroke yoongi's cheeks.

But yoongi looked like his soul had already left his body. His body was furiously losing blood, while his eyes, that were shining today, were turning full and empty. Tears came choking out from all six alphas' eyes.

"H-hey. Y-yoongs!" Jimin was desperately trying to stop blood lose. The fear of the worst was present in their hearts. They had just gotten him, they won't lose him.

"Why isn't the ambulance coming?!!" Jin shouted while taking yoongi's hand.

"I've called them!" Hoseok hurriedly kneeled down near yoongi.

"Y-yoongibe-bear? Plz h-hold on!"

They would have thought that they lost him already, if it weren't for the last tear that fell from yoongi's right eye.

While the alphas were panicking, yoongi felt a bit of warmth in his now cold body. This was the warmth in his heart. He could hear them, feel them.

Finally someone! Someone who cares for me!

But it was too late for such thoughts. He was losing his fight. With every single ounce of energy he finally muttered.

"Th-thank y-you."

And Jin could feel yoongi losing strength.

"N-no! NO! YOONGI!! DON'T U DARE DIE ON US!"

And the ambulance came. Out came the medic staff with stretchers. They layed him on it while attaching wires to him. On their way to hospital, they tried to stop his blood lose. The major element. When they arrive, doctors and nurses rushed towards them. They weren't the only ones. Besides them was a small family. On line was their 13 year old boy. He had badly injured himself, while trying to save them in a family robbery.

His bravery was remarkable for a his age. But his parents were slowly dying inside seeing their flower on the stretcher. Unconscious, looking peaceful. There are alot of families and people, who are constantly fighting. Their conditions might be better or worse than you. Each day is a fight for all.

In such critical time, no one noticed as the father and Jin knocked into each other. They both too turned blind eye to it.

Time skip~

Two hours. It's been two hours since the alphas stepped inside the hospital while their mate had entered the Emergency Room. Inside was an intense fight going on. Yoongi was internally fighting to survive, not knowing why. He just didn't want to die now. While the doctors were trying to bring him back. His mind was losing the last consciousness. Last option. Electric shocks (idk is there's a name for it.)

Two times, three times.

And at last...

"Should we tell them?"

"Hn. Note the time and date. I'll go tell them."

"Ok doctor."

Outside the alphas and their wolves have never been this restless. One thought in their minds.

Come back, we still need u. We swear to love u our whole life.

A sudden voice disrupt Jin's thoughts.
Those parents. They were...crying. but their expressions could tell these were happy tears. Seeing them Jin hoped that maybe they could also cry tears of happiness instead of misery. Hoped that maybe like them, their loved one would also survive. And once again his thoughts were interrupted by the doctor.

In a blink of eye they were crowding him. The doctor could see their emotions. Even if their faces held one emotion, their eyes held a million.

This was going to be hard.

A/n: ok every one. I know I said that there will be angst but don't expect it soon. Well yea, I lied. One question: do u think the story can continue without the main character?