Strengthening

Author's pov:

After their lil game they decided it was best to stay at home and do some activities. Like cooking. U bet they just wanna try yoongi's cooking and at with him. To hear his giggles and smile. Hear his voice as he would move around the kitchen.

Arriving in the kitchen, the alphas and yoongi decided what they would cook or bake. Apart from namjoon. One, he wasn't allowed in. Two, he had some office work to do.

"Ok how abt some tteokbokki?"

"That's good too Jungkook, but how abt some....japchae?"

"Jin hyung, u know it's gonna be mostly u who's gonna cook. We're merely here for some fun with yoongi!" Taehyung stated the obvious of their intentions.

Yoongi grinned as he heard the playful tone and when he saw Jin shake his head in disappointment. He wouldn't mind playing with the alphas and cook too. Back in his house, he barely ever did something like this. Everyone seemed so busy there and he was often exhausted too.

"Ok get everything ready boys!" Jin rolled up his sleeves as he took out a bowl and cutting board from the cabinets.

Seeing Jin's muscles popped as he took out the utensils, yoongi couldn't help but blush at the sight. It seemed too intimidating. He walked with quick steps, towards the refrigerator to take out some vegetables and sauces.

"Here hyungie!" He placed the vegetables for japchae, besides the cutting board.

"Thanks yoongi." Jin ruffled his hair as he took out the knife and gracefully cut them. Since he was an alpha, his speed and skill were really good.

"Wah~ you're so good!"

Hearing his omega compliment him. How couldn't he feel proud?

"Thanks!"

Next yoongi decided to take out the noodles. He had gotten the bowl and also the noodles. As he was abt to start he heard jimin.

"Hyung! How could you!!" He turned around to find hoseok running with jimin behind him. In jimin's hand was a banana peel.

After a run around the isle, hoseok ran behind yoongi and used him as his shield.

"Help me yoongibear! Save your alpha!" Yoongi blushed immensely. It seemed to him that hoseok was really... shameless.

He called him 'yoongibear' and also referred himself as yoongi's alpha!  Referring yourself suchlike is equalent of claiming to be mates!

His mind went blank as he was being pushed around here and there, tho gently. His eyes were wide and his whole face was starting to burn.

Jungkook who had just gotten in the kitchen saw his reaction and immediately grew concerned. To him it looked like yoongi was abt to faint and that hoseok was really annoying him while jimin was just cornering him.

"Hey! Leave him!" He stepped in and took yoongi in his arms. Yoongi's back hit his firm build chest as yoongi reflexly took a hold on jungkook's arm that was around him. He continued to look down as he knew he was as red as a tomato. His body was burning up.

"Yoongi! Why are u so red?! Are u feeling sick?!" Jungkook looked down at him but yoongi refused to make eye contact with him. He shook his head in response. But Jungkook still didn't believe him and feeling the need to make sure the omega was alright, he grabbed yoongi's chin to make him look at him.

And he sure was not ready for the sight.

Yoongi's eyes were half closed as he continued to look down. His cheeks were rosy as his face lit due to the lighting in the kitchen. His pink lips shut tight. His black hair were looking so soft as he himself looked so smol.