Clingy

Author's pov:

It would be safe to say that the alphas' hearts were contented after having the opportunity to feed their baby. They felt it dream like to have yoongi in front of them and babying him. It had already came evening by the time they were home and yoongi had went to his room after talking his plushies in his hands. His sweet scent and high hopes were really getting the alphas.

Once he arrived inside, he started to decorate the room with the plushies. Some on the bed, so that he would be cosy, some on the couch in the room.

It nearly took him 30mins to do so and after he completed, gave a quick look around the room and with a nod decided it was time to do the homework. Even though he was a bit late, he would wholeheartedly do his work. Because he knew, that once he settles down to do something he would complete it. But just like any other person on earth, he fell asleep while completing his work. He was a craver of sleep. So no matter when or where he slept, he could always sleep more.

While downstairs the alphas were busy with their work. Jin was standing inside the kitchen reading what was seemingly a magazine. There were more surrounding it. The counter was covered with magazines. Designing, food, architecture and similar magazines. He was planning to open a new restaurant. He had already got the land but the main problem was that he had to figure out what type of restaurant he should make. Fast food? Fast casual? Fine dining? And plus also the designing of the restaurant. Of course there was a whole team for this project. But since he was the president, he took it as his responsibility to engage properly in the projects.

He had a notebook beside him while he wrote down the suggested changes.

Whereas, everyone else too had to mend their business. Namjoon being a CEO of an advertising company had to look out for products. It might look easy but it's not. The products should be chosen carefully. There are times where fraud companies also try to get them to advertise their products. This could get them in trouble. So the products should be chosen with close inspections.

While jimin and hoseok look after their dance studios. Tho they do have interest in music but dance is their main focus. It's also tiring as they have to maintain a professional look for their studios. Have skilled dance teachers hired, provide their studios recognition through competitions, advertisements and also by uploading dance videos on internet. They have specific teams for specific terms. But all the visits and travelling is tiring.

Taehyung's art galleries need great attention too. He needs to make sure to hold successful exhibitions. He often exhibits his pieces but also help small artists become known. He sponsor's them but has to look whom he's sponsoring. Along with this he has great interest in photography.

While Jungkook is currently running his mother's cafés. He plans to change his business option later. He really desires to bring yoongi to one of his café. He would choose the best one, which is also their another favourite café.

No one had a track of time. They were too engrossed in their business to care abt the world around them. But yoongi had woken up from his nap. He looked over his desk, sleepy. He gave out a small smile as he thought how lazy he was.

"I'm so useless. Couldn't even finish my work attentively."

He stood up as he rubbed his eyes. With blurry vision he looked over the mirror. Gazed over the body in the mirror, making him give out a long sigh. Then around the room where a few things needed to be bought again. He destroyed alphas' house.

And then back at the mirror, he shook his head, disappointedly.

"Yoongi ah yoongi...." His voice cried with disappointment. But he tried to disperse the thoughts as he walked down stairs. He wanted to see someone but at the same time, no.