Meeting Again

Author's pov:

4 years later~

Time sure does flies by. The alphas who did move one from the tragedy, were now working successfully. They moved on from the incident but not from their love. It will always be in their hearts, living, providing them with the energy in strain and warmth in the cold. Their omega sure was one in a million. But they just wish that they had more time. Wished that he would come back. He would come back through the door and say,

"I'm back! Let's play!"

Oh how they wish, but no matter what this would always be a wish... Well that's what they thought.

Now, they were living, working towards their success in business. During the day they would work and drown themselves in piles of work. Ever since yoongi's death, their demeanour has changed. If yoongi was here with them, then they wouldn't be so cold and out of reach. The others never got to see anything else apart from their blank face and cold behaviour. But at night, they gather together in each others embrace. They recall. Everything abt their yoongi. His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his cuteness, his behaviour. They would remember him. And they would also take care of each other. Sure yoongi was their mate. He would always hold a place in their hearts but they all were also mates. So they cared for each other.

Due to their past, they never let anyone in. They showed their warmth only to each other. They would soothe each other's pain and would just be there.

Now namjoon had taken over his father's line. Jin had gotten incharge of restaurants while jimin and hoseok had gotten their minds towards the dance studios. They opened several ones that proved to be successful under their control. Taehyung was currently opening his art galleries while Jungkook had opened his own clothe line. Everyone was trying their best to enjoy their life.

And they would never forget yoongi's death anniversary. They would always go to his grave and talk and talk. Like he was there with them. At one point they told him that they were his mates and begged for him to come back. That day they all went home with bloodshot eyes. But now they were getting a better hold of themselves.

They had prepared everything so they could join on his death anniversary. They set aside all work and went to his grave like they did all these years. Apart from the anniversary, they would still go there. After spending three hours they left, much to their despair. If they could, they would've spend days talking there. But they couldn't. But his birthday was a month away, they would again come back to recall the times. After they spend time near his grave, they would always go to the places that would hold memories for them. This is what they did on his death anniversary and his birthday. Recalled memories. Sometimes it brought pain, other times it brought happiness.

Their first stop would be their college, where it all started. On their way, Jimin started to recall the time when they visited elders after yoongi's death.

<Flashback>

It had been a year since yoongi's death. It will take time for them to get together but this much was unexpected. But they were trying their best.

And through time, Jin had noticed that their appearance had no change. They seemed to have gotten stuck in time. They weren't aging. Usually they could feel themselves aging but not this time. They felt it and they knew it. And so that's how they ended up outside the elders' house. They asked them why they weren't aging. They also told them what had happened, when asked by the elders.

"You seemed to have stopped aging after you all lost your mate?" She asked in which she got a collective nod.

On the other sofa was another elder. "And you all had one more mate,  while already being mates together?" He asked which again had the same response.

They seemed to have gotten in discussion which was short. And from the group of elders, one old lady arose. Her face had a pleasant smile. She made her towards them and sat across them.

"Is this a curse?" Namjoon asked.

But she shook her head while responding, "no my dear. There's no need to be worried. Rest assured that it's not a curse. It's seems as if fate has something for you all. Don't worry, it will pass when the time comes. You'll know it soon."

<Present time>

And it seems as if the time has still not come. The elders didn't tell them the reason instead they left them with more questions. What did fate have for them? What was to happen? When will the time come? And so many. These questions arose again in jimin's mind but we're scattered by Jungkook.

"Hyung we're here!" They got down their car. It was near summer, still chilly as it was February. The crisp air was hitting their faces while they made way towards the college's entrance. Their arrival would surely catch attention just like the past. And it would always intrigue the students there as to why the six, almighty alphas always appeared outside the college at this day. No one knows why. First the rumours started that they were there for their lover. It wasn't entirely false nor entirely true. Sure they were there for their lover except he wasn't there. They were just recalling the memories. And the lover rumours died as the alphas never came back until yoongi's birthday and the next year on his death anniversary.

But apart from that, their aura was also one thing. They slowly made their way. No one stopped them. Some even remembered them from the past as the 'alphas who changed overnight'. That was the raised statement in the past.

They roamed around the grounds. And when they were about to leave, a commotion caught their attention. Students had gathered in a circle, while mutters could be heard. They would have ignored it if they didn't accidentally heard a student say, "they are bullying him again." Now this was a topic that had a major place in their cruel past. They wouldn't let it pass. They knew what happens because of it and they had payed a terrible price. They won't let it happen to someone else. They quickly walked towards the crowd already catching attention.

Just as they were about to reach there, their eyes caught two males who rushed through the crowd and junto the center of the circle, where the supposed bullying was happening. Later a growl could be heard along with the lines as, "don't you dare touch him!"

They could identify from the growl and the power in the voice that the person was surely an alpha, so they thought the victim was safe. Like this they left the matter and turned around. Their day seemed to have been going peacefully as they recall their flower. This bully commotion also brought the memories of how defeated and tired yoongi looked due to this and how they had taken their revenge from the bullies.

They would surely have kept the peace and went away if only, if only, they didn't hear those three words....

"Yoongi, you ok?"

A/n: see? I ain't that bad. But I surely ain't nice too. *Inserts mischievous laugh*