U knew?!!

Author's pov:

It's been a week since their encounter with 'yoongi'. And they used this time to comprehend everything. They had fried their brain circuits because it was all impossible to happen.

Dead people can't come back to life like this.

"But  hyung you saw it too!"

"Jimin but it isn't possible!"

"But we all s-!"

"I know! Now shut up! Because it's still impossible!"

A commotion had arose within the alphas. They held meeting, just like any other time when something important happened and needed to be solved wisely by them all. Currently jimin and Jin were arguing. Jimin was trying to convince him that it was him. It was their yoongi. The one who had died 4 years ago. But Jin won't listen. Won't accept it no matter how much he wants to. He also wants to believe that this was their pup. But couldn't.

They sat in their living room. There was no specific room for meetings as they were always alone and didn't have to fear of invasion.

"What if...?" Jungkook was deep in thoughts trying to think of ways that he had come back. He thought of all. From real till stories. Real ones were none that you could say. Stories....they could be but this was real world. Stories are myths. And myths are lies. And lies are never true.

"What if what?" Namjoon scooted closer.

"What if it's transmigration?"

Now this was absurd. How could one soul enter someone else's body, after dying.

"That can't be Jungkook." Jin again tried to reject another idea.

"But hyung this could be only thing possible. True or not. There is no other reason for this."

"Jungkook we could also be mistaking someone for him. U know everyone has 7 twins of them around the globe." Hoseok tried to elaborate his thoughts.

"Well I haven't met mine." Jungkook sassed back. He couldn't believe that the hyung's were trying to remove the possibilities that it was yoongi. Did they not love him anymore? Was yoongi this forgettable?

"We still love him Jungkook. We could never forget him. We too want to admit this. But...again it can't happen. Have you met or seen anyone who had gone through transmigration? No right? We can't be sure of anything." Namjoon tried his best to clear things out.

"Ok listen everyone. Whether it's him or not, it's up to us that we find out. How abt we do the same that we did to yoongi.  Befriend him and throughout this we might be able to get the information abt him. Whether it's him or really someone else." Well taehyung sure had been quiet for awhile but when he spoke he spoke sense, logic.

Silence coated the room. It was possible. Let's say that yoongi's soul really had transmigrated to someone else's body. Then they should first befriend him and then through their friendship they could get her the information. If it was really familiar to their yoongi then it really was him.

"But how could we befriend him after what we did to him that day?" Hoseok's voice was filled with despair.

Again, silence. It was true. The omega would probably be still afraid of them.

"Simple. We apologize. Explain it to him that we...mistook him for someone else? We could do that." Jimin face was a bit confused. They could do what he suggested right? They just needed this person to be the same as yoongi. Easily coaxed. Easy to trust others. Well though the other one was a bit dangerous as you shouldn't trust anyone blindly but their yoongi was how he was.