Reunited

Author's pov:

Yoongi walked further in and finally stopped. He stood Infront of a shelter that had a table and chairs beneath it. And the path towards the shelter was lighted. The trees in the background looked pretty. Everything tonight looked pretty.

He wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes

He wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes. His hands rubbing up and down on his arms to heat him more, because under the soft and thin fabric he shivered due to the cool, night breeze. But he enjoyed it. His red lips formed a small smile as he took in all the scents. They were surrounding him and made him feel warm inside.

Sea
Coffee
Lilly and chocolate
Forest
Rain
Lavender

Just one thought came to his mind after smelling those scents.

Alphas

He was oh-so-familiar to these scents and his heart skipped a beat at the thought. The thought that his mates were the alphas. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest.

Slowly he opened his eyes and his heart skipped a beat at the sight.

They were standing right there. In front of him and they looked handsome as always. They always had the warm and comfortable air around them.

Jin looked like an angel. The darkness of the night still couldn't hide his beauty.

The pastel green sweater suited namjoon. But his sweet, dimple smile captured yoongi's attention more.

Hoseok rocked every colour and dress he wore. And the black outfit of his still couldn't hide Hoseok's brightness.

Jimin looked soft and warm. His eye smile calmed down yoongi.

Eventho taehyung's outfit was quite plain, he still pulled it off. No matter what, yoongi still thought that taehyung was really handsome and he didn't need a beautiful outfit to make him pretty.

Jungkook's jacket sparkled due to the lights. His bunny smile suited him so much.

Yoongi took small steps towards the group but they soon turned into bigger ones and finally he broke into a run.

He felt his eyes getting hot and then blurry due to all the tears but he couldn't care less. He couldn't hold back his happiness as he heard his wolf shout.

'Mate! Mate! Mate!'

Yoongi's pov:

Tears escaped and cold air hit my face.

With a final step I crash in their arms. We join in a group hug and I'm overwhelmed with all the feelings right now.

I feel relieved, comfort, euphoric, safe.

I don't see whom I'm hugging tightly right now. Those strong arms just wrap around me and I finally sob.

I don't know why I'm really crying. Is it from happiness? Or is it from that  longing I feel in the deepest corners of my heart? It feels like it's my feelings but at the same time they're not.