Flower Shop

Author's pov:

Yoongi's protest were a waste. He told the alphas to let him go home but they wouldn't not after witnessing his tears. So he ended up in the guest room. It was a bit hard to fall asleep. He didn't knew why. He somehow felt empty, restless. He couldn't sleep peacefully like the day he slept in jungkook's room. After many rotations he finally fell asleep. On the other side the alphas' hearts hurted. They just witnessed his bittersome tears. They didn't knew anything abt him so they were most likely unaware of his pain and torture.

Next morning~

They all woke up exactly at eight in the morning. It was the same as the other time. They all were deciding who would wake him up. Of course it would rose a commission as to only one of them would have the blessing to see sleepy and pouty yoongi.

But much to their luck yoongi had already woke up and was startled to see all the alphas outside his room, when he opened the door.

"Oh..sorry yoongi. We just..we just wanted to wake you up."

They were secretly hoping that yoongi won't be creeped out by them and decide to hate them. They just started their friendship.

On the breakfast table hoseok asked yoongi the questions they all had failed to during the time.

"So yoongibear. Would you tell us your birthday? U know for.."

"Ah yes! It's 9th march!" Well his voice was a bit too excited. he loved to celebrate events with the people he cherished.

The alphas chuckled at his childish tone. And in all, Jin cut himself. It wasn't a big cut but it sure made a lot of blood to ooze out from his index finger. Everyone smelled the blood but yoongi was surprisingly fast to reach for jin's aid. He took jin's hand and looked at his bruised finger. His eyebrows were knitted together as his face was all covered with panic.

"Don't worry pup, it's a small cut." Jin was also but to reach for the sink but yoongi beat him to it. After cleaning his cut yoongi took out a bandage from his pocket. He always carried them as he would be receiving small cut from bullies. And his bandage was a clue to his cute personality. Cat faces drawn. Jin had to bit the inside of his cheeks to prevent the grin that threatened to come on his face.

"So what y'all doing today?" Jin asked.

"Well me and jimin are going for the inspection of the studio." Hoseok said while grabbing plates.

"And namjoon is going to visit his grandfather while me and Jungkook will probably hangout." Taehyung said while wiping the table.

Jin also had nothing to do so he asked yoongi.

"Um well I h-have to get a new j-job. So I'm busy?" Last sentence came out more like a question.

"Oh."

"Hey how abt we all hangout. We still have time before we get busy. "

"Yea, nice one tae. And we can help  yoongi to find a new job."

And like this they got ready for another fun hangout.

Yoongi this time wore his own clothes as the alphas were kind enough to drop him off to his apartment while they waited in their car.

So yoongi wore an oversized orange shirt with grey pants. His black, silk hair covered his forehead. He cutely ran towards the car as he thought he was delaying the alphas. But his running made them laugh lightly. They could never get used to his cuteness.

It had been nearly two hours and yoongi was getting exhausted. He was an omega after all with low stamina. Taehyung offered him a piggyback rude but he rejected it, too shy for such contacts. While they were crossing the road, yoongi spotted a flower shop. The very first thought was 'this seems decent for my new job.'

So he unconsciously went astray. And entered the shop. His bead eyes roaming around the various flowers, with mouth open. While he was in awe the alphas were in a full one panic state. Yoongi just disappeared into in thin air. In panic they started to search for him through his scent. And thus also came upon the shop.

'Remedy' surely the name was beautiful. Inside they found their mate in a blink of eye. Well he was talking to a staff member. His face seemed relaxed while his words came out with a smile. The alphas would have loved to see his happy mood IF the staff wasn't a male one. Without seeing thoughts they appeared by his side. Just like magic. The guy surely was shocked and later a bit scared due to their intimidating posture.

As soon as they appeared a lady also came. Yoongi talked to her and found that she was the owner of the shop. Soon enough in the conversation they found that yoongi was applying for a new job. They were instantly against it due to the male staff but never uttered a word. They knew that they didn't have the place to say anything. Not yet so they kept quiet for the sake of their blooming friendship.

Yoongi seemed to be enjoying the talk with the lady and after half an hour they left the job with yoongi securing a position as a staff member.

It had been a 10min walk when all hell broke loose.

A/n: sorry everyone! I had been busy with school work and got less time for posting. But don't worry. Expect a new chapter soon and also sorry that this seemed a bit rushed. I didn't wanted you all to wait more.