Jinnie

Author's pov:

Jin didn't like how he was left alone. He didn't like how everyone had their cute nicknames except for him. He knew he would eventually get his nickname back but after he found that Jungkook got his back, he became more restless. He wanted it but he could force yoongi to give him one. He knew that those nicknames came naturally from yoongi.

It was early morning and he had gotten a bit early than his usual time. To kill time in something useful he decided to make yoongi some cute bento box. Sure he was sour over the fact that he didn't have a nickname but the omega was still their and small.

He wore the white apron and started off with some vegetables, for the salad. From one of the cupboards, he took out a brown bento box, along with the cutting board.

On the stove, he had left the rice. Along with that he had marinated the chicken and it was ready to be cooked. After finishing with cutting the salad he put it in a small bowl and added the black pepper, salt and mixed it. He then attended to the chicken. Took a out a frying pan and added abt three tablespoon of olive oil and then added the chicken. He cooked it until it was perfect. Then he took out the cooked chicken in a bowl. There he added the sauce he had prepared for it.

He almost forgot the egg rolls. He grabbed two eggs, beat them, added the spices and herbs and finally into the pan it went. He took his time in preparing everything.

After making sure everything was done, he grabbed the box. First, he put in the rice, half the box. Then he layered the other half with salad and on top of it he placed the chicken but not before cutting it into long slices.

He was too focused on his task that he forgot what time it was and that everyone was mostly ready for breakfast too

He was too focused on his task that he forgot what time it was and that everyone was mostly ready for breakfast too. He won't really have trouble in making their breakfast because yoongi would surely help.

But who knew that the first one to come downstairs would be yoongi.

"Hey hyung!"

"Oh hey yoongs!"

"What are u doing?"

"I'm making u lunch."

"Huh? Lunch? For me?"

"Yes."

"But hyung I don't need it."

"What? Why?"

"Well because I usually get food from the cafeteria-"

"That's not healthy pup."

"But I have been eating from there plus sometimes I just don't feel like eating so-"

"You've skipped meals?!"

"Hyung, hyung! Look I had to anyways! I am also getting fat and u don't need to prepare these for me. Really."

Jin didn't liked it. He didn't like one bit of it. Yoongi had been skipping his meals for who knows how long and no one knew. And his reasoning just made him go back in time when yoongi first ate with them.