HIATUS (sorry)

Hello everyone 😊💜!!

So, well the alphas are together with their omega. I updated too late I suppose.

Well the main thing I will be talking abt is the hiatus.

I have decided to stop writing for a while. Because I have exams coming ahead.

These exams are so important to me. I don't know if u guys know much abt Cambridge exams.

Well I'm doing O'level. And so these exams are really important.

I would have my mock exams this February. And then I will be having the final exams around April till May.

This is surely a huge time I know. But seeing if I keep up with updating this story, along with preparing for my exams. I don't think it's really possible and I surely cannot risk these exams.

So I would be on hiatus.

!!AND I AM CERTAINLY NOT ABANDONING THIS STORY NOR THIS ACCOUNT!!

And please also don't abandon this story and this account 🙇. I would be fast to get back here after my exams.

I hope to meet u all soon and we could then again go on this ride 🙂.

Because I would clearly not leave after the alphas have their omega in their arms.

Also please pray for me. Pray that I get a great result with atleast 2 As. I wanted to get a great result so it would leave out the options of me being a depressed and stress being. So please pray for my exams to go well.

Hope to see you soon and please be safe till then. I would love to talk with u guys again and surely all of u would be healthy and happy.

EDIT:

So yea, well I'm just checking up on u guys. Like my school mock exams just finished yesterday and I'm crying 😭😭.

They were the worst I ever did. I got sick in my last week and there were only three exams and I missed two consecutive exams due to my illness. Just fever and sore throat.

On top of that, in my first week of exams and actually on first exam, 9th march, my grandpa passed away. And I couldn't cope well and couldn't focus on my studies.

Like pray that I even get passing marks. These days are the worst for me.

And I hope u guys aren't going through the type of shit I am going through. Just stay safe. I want you all to be here when I come back.

Just have to wait a bit more and I'm giving my last exam on 10th may. Like yay~ then I'll be free, atleast for some time.

And then we would have fun chapters 🙂.

Stay safe and if u are under lockdown please follow rules. If someone has COVID-19 themselves or someone they know of, then i pray they get better because it seems like the virus is changing and stuff like that.

I just wanted to check up on u guys since I got some time off.