Cry or Laugh

Author's pov:

Within seconds, they were running towards the crowd. Thoughts swiftly covering their minds like clouds.

'no. It can't be!'

'is it really him?! Is it our yoongi?!'

'b-but he died!'

They pushed passed the people, shoving them. The people would have already started cussing at them if they didn't saw that they were the alphas.

It wasn't even a long distance but they were all out of breathe. Was it the race or the thoughts and emotions?

Once they were in the center, it was as if they were tuned out. Nothing seemed to be in their eyes except for the boy on the ground. His black hair, silky, waving from the light breeze. His pale skin that reminded one of the snow. Even though his face was turned a bit downward, one could still figure out his red as rose lips that were seemingly pouty and soft.

They didn't knew what happened but they launched forwards, pushed passed the alpha who was in a defensive stance, trying to protect the two. Once looking at the two on the ground, alphas could figure out more things. The apparent yoongi was wearing a black hoodie, which looked warm and comfy, perfect for such a chilly weather. He matched it with blue jeans that were ripped on the knees and also he wore black converse. At first sight one could easily figure out how small and harmless bean he was. A sense of protection waved through them along with jealousy once they found that there was another male touching him.

They saw that the other male was also slightly whimpering in their presence, but the whimpers were hardly recognisable. It was clear to figure out that the other one was an omega. But the alphas had gone blind or so. They wanted no one near yoongi. They could feel the possessiveness. But in the back of their head they knew that they can't do what they were doing or were abt to do. That this yoongi wasn't the one they knew. But still they advanced forward.

How could they not? Their lil one was there. They don't know how, but they were seeing him Infront of their eyes. But they witnessed him dying in their arms. It was impossible. How could he still be here?! And after 4years?! What..? How..? Why..? So many questions, but the most evident one was how was he there? It definitely wasn't their yoongi, but this person had the same nose, lips, eyes, everything was like their omega's.

And the said two omegas that were on the ground were clearly getting more terrified with their each step. Yoongi had started to whimper more in comparison to the other one. His whimpers held more terror, helplessness and fear. Who wouldn't be terrified? When you have six alphas advancing towards you while you are in a state of misery and not capable of doing anything for your defence? When the emotions in their eyes can't be properly recognise? His whimpers were seemingly a warning that he would soon break down.

But it was as if the alphas couldn't see the right or wrong, couldn't hear a thing. Their eyes were apparently on him. The omega who was clinging more and more to his fellow in fear.

The alphas stopped only when a sob was heard. Coming back to their senses it was easily noticed whose sob was it. Their omega's... Or his doppelganger's

He was crying due to them. They stopped and followed the lil one's every small movement with their eyes. Their heart clenched just like how yoongi clenched the clothe of his fellow's shirt. The tight grip was an evidence of his fear. They witnessed how yoongi was trying to cover his face in the crook of other's neck.

It's a nightmare to witness that the one you cherish is afraid of you. The one you love is going away from you when you didn't even had a chance to approach. And to witness the one whom you lost appear Infront of you, near yet so far away.