Pianist Yoongi

Author's pov:

It had now been three days since their start. They spend so much time together doing nothing special. Everything happened on its own and it was beautiful that way.

They had completed atleast 2 verses of their song. They were going to name it AIRPLANE PT.2. They just thought it was cool to add pt.2 and now they were already on the music composition.

The start was good actually. Though they were just making drafts and no final music. The rappers; namjoon, yoongi and hoseok were already on their lyrics. Yesterday they completed the vocalists' lyric and today the vocal line; Jungkook, jimin, taehyung and Jin were practising.

Whenever yoongi looked over the room, he felt happiness. He felt like he was doing something big. Making music had always been Yoongi's dream. He wanted to make even one song but now he was making five! And that too with his mates!

It was such a blessing for him.

"I'm done with today's practice so I'm gonna head to the dance room for my new performance."

"What's in your new performance?" Hoseok asked jimin.

But the latter just shrugged.

"What performance?" Jungkook asked.

"I have yet to start. The performance is for the upcoming season of dance festival. So first I would probably spend hours looking for a suitable melody."

"U must have a specific feel in your mind for the dance." Namjoon thought.

"I do. I'm going for modern this time."

"Oh~ it sounds...pretty. But...what is this 'dance festival'?" yoongi said.

"Every year, a couple of other dance studios along ours, hold this festival for the dancer. It's nothing serious. Just a fun little festival for them to meet other dancers and learn various things. Helps us keep a nice relationship with other studios. The teachers also prepare dances."

"Ok then u can go practise." Hoseok waved at him, bidding him goodbye.

Yoongi looked at jimin's retreating back and a sudden thought came in his mind.

'can I play something for him?'

Suga, what do u think?

I think he'll like that idea.

With suga's encouragement, he raced behind jimin who was already in the room. He had some speed because he has already all set up with the speakers and his phone out.

His eyebrows were knitted together with a concentrated face. He was bitting his lips as he went through various music pieces, finding the perfect one for him. For his convenience, he had changed into a sleeveless shirt and sweatpants.

Jimin liked to be a professional and he was. Being a professional dancer had its perks. He learned or choreographed dances way too fastly. He had less problems in perfecting his moves and he always aimed for best in that, pushing himself to his button. And even further than that.

He heard the door open and smelt the honey and roses. He quickly looked up and found yoongi, shyly looking around, anywhere except him.

Yoongi had a shy look on his face, hands on his front, fiddling together as he put his weight on one leg to another. His outfit also made him irresistible.

"Yes baby?"

"Oh um, I was thinking if...if I could...um help u with your d-dance."

Jimin chuckled at yoongi's nervous voice. Why was this cute, little boy still so nervous around them?