Café

Author's pov:

Fear was evident in yoongi. The culprits could see it clearly and smirked. They had successfully 'kidnapped' yoongi and now we're just standing a few blocks away from the car, hidden from the alphas. Thinking they had been successful one of them spoke.

"Well hello there." His smile was no genuine. And it made yoongi tremble.

"L-leave me alone... please.." he tried to stay still and strong but his posture would still break.

His plea made them more delighted.

"Oh, u know how impossible that is."

"Sc-school was enough... please leave me alone."

These kidnappers were actually his bullies from school. Honestly, why can't he have less pain and trouble in life?!

"That's for u. Not for us." The three started to step forward eventually making yoongi back up with fear.

His eyes got hot and blurry with tears as his heart was pounding against his chest as his breathing ragged. His figure was trembling under the three betas' presence. He wanted to be away from them. He wanted his alphas whom he came with. He wanted them to just come and save him.

"Hey Yoongi! Last time I was just joking. Who knew that u actually were a wh*re!"

Yoongi abruptly put his hands on his ears to block away their taunting. He wasn't a wh*re. They were his friends! He didn't fucked around.

"Yea yoongi. U even got yourself six sugar daddies..."

He pushed his hands further onto his ears. With so much force. He didn't wanted to listen to them. He was fed up. It was because of them had he started to hate himself! It was because of them had he started to break apart! It was because of them that he broke down and cried till he was exhausted! Just what do they gain from it?!

The betas were still advancing, slowly and with each step they took, yoongi got much deeper into the darkness, the fear. The smiles on their faces turned bigger once they heard his sniffles and sobs.

Yoongi had closed his eyes and once he heard the steps stop he removed the hands from his ears and opened them. And maybe that was a big mistake. Because the bullies were standing right in front of him with their stupid grins. Yoongi's heart skipped a beat as he startled. Just then a hand moved up and towards him for a slap. Reflexively, yoongi moved his arms in front of his face to protect himself as he shrunk in size too.

He tightly closed his eyes as his smol body appeared tense. Waiting for the impact of the hard slap. But to his surprise it never came. In turn, he heard a pained groan and when he opened his eyes, he found the beta on the ground, clutching his wrist in pain while the other two were looking behind him in fear. Surely yoongi also now felt the presence and looked behind to find the alphas!

He was delighted. His heart started to calm down a bit. Once under their presence he felt secure. Right in front of him was Jungkook and he ran towards the alpha and desparately hugged him. He was so scared right now.

"Hey yoongi.. it's okay. We're here." Jungkook spoke lowly as he stroked the boy's hair.

In return, yoongi looked up at him, with glossy eyes that held only fear in them.

"S-scared...help." his broken voice got the alphas riled up as they growled at the three betas.

"Don't be. We'll protect you." Jungkook gave yoongi a soft forehead kiss. And yoongi closed his eyes, to savour the feeling, when the lips came in contact to his skin.