Yoongi's B'day

Author's pov:

They did not went to choose a cake right away. But actually they took yoongi back home and busied him into telling them abt his stay with his friends.

"I had loads of fun, gege!" Yoongi exclaimed as he hoped on his seat.

"I'm sure you did-"

"They didn't hurt you right?" Yibo interrupted Zhan.

"No! Actually they even saved me from my bullies."

Both the other mates had a surprised look on their face. Eyebrows raised, eyes wide as amusement showed on their faces.

"Wait, those bastards didn't actually leave you alone?" Yibo's voice had that annoyance in it.

"After they tried to hurt me but the alphas found us. So eversince then they didn't bother me at all. So I can I'm safe now." Yoongi smiled at the memory of the alphas protecting him from the betas.

"Good." Yibo nodded his head while Zhan just giggled at his behaviour.

"You're so like a father investigating their child's lovelife." Both the omegas laughed while Yibo protested against it with red ear.

Soon after Zhan took yoongi in his room where they sat down and soon Zhan again began talking abt yoongi's stay. But this time in more details. You know gotta find something to squeal abt.

"Ok ok. Now tell me. What did you guys really do?"

Yoongi just looked at him weirdly because Zhan gave him some creepy vibes right now because of his wiggling eyebrows and that stupid bunny smile.

"What do u mean? We had a type of sleepover, remember?"

Zhan just hit yoongi on the head before pouting.

"I know that! But obviously you guys did something during this so called 'sleepover'." Zhan quoted the word sleepover, while he eye rolled.

"Ah~ you mean like that.."

Zhan face palmed. He thought yoongi was too...weird for him?

"Now spill."

And so the next hour went by with yoongi telling Zhan abt the amusement park trip and the time he played the piano. He also told Zhan abt his breakdown but he assured him that the alphas took great care of him that time.

"You know Kookie held me in his arms and card me down. And then tae bandaged my finger too! You know how I can't sleep well after such things, but when I slept in their arms I had the best sleep!"

Yoongi had those dreamy eyes and the sweet smile on his face as he looked back in time. While Zhan also smiled. If first, he didn't know that they were mates he would have freaked out in between but rn he was relieved. The alphas could surely take great care of yoongi. After all mates have that power to calm eachother. Even if one is an untamed beast, mates could tame them.

Then further yoongi told Zhan of how much he played with them in the garden, the gaming room. He didn't forget to mention Kwan, the injured boy from the park.

He felt that the time he spent with the alphas was perfect. Everything seemed to fit in place. They were like his remedy, they healed his every wound with such gentleness, that he was continuously falling for them. He fell for them when they smiled so warmly at him. He fell for them when they played with him. He fell for their every action towards him.

And this just got him wondering at times.

What would it be like to have them as his mates?

But he also found his such thoughts too absurd. He shouldn't wish for such things. He would soon have his own mate and they would surely be happy together.