Joonie

Author's pov:

Yoongi had yet again survived another day of college. Fortunately, he remembered to ask abt the competition that was coming around. He confirmed that the band mates could be out of the college too. Because yoongi knew that no way in hell would be find himself in a band that had people from college. So he thought he could make a team of his own. Now the new problem that arose was who would be in his band.

"Hm. Do the alphas play in music?" He thought as he arrived back at home.

But leave the thought because he was so excited to have finally got the chance to participate in such a competition and if he didn't find a band he could always go solo. Tho the fees would cost him high, and being in a band is more fun, he could go solo.

Skipping on his way inside, his scent filled the penthouse. To his surprise the alphas had arrived home early or did they always arrived at this time? He usually got home by 5.

"I'm home!"

And on the other side, the alphas had actually arrived early. They either cancelled their work or quickly winded it up just so they could be home before yoongi and greet him.

Right now they were in the living room watching some movie but as soon as they smelled yoongi's scent, the movie was long forgotten. But when yoongi exclaimed that phrase their hearts melted.

How before they used to imagine such a scene. Yoongi coming home and shouting "I'm home!" And how domestic it was. How they would rush to him and shower him with kisses.

So this was what they did, minus the kisses. They rushed towards the door and yoongi was just coming towards the living room.

"Yoongibear!" Hoseok cried and ran towards yoongi, engulfing him in a bone crushing hug. Yoongi was lifted off of his feet.

Yoongi chuckled as he reviewed how they were acting as if he wasn't home for years. How he was hugged with so much love and longing.

"Are u tired?"

"Nope." He replied, popping the 'p'.

He took off his bag from his shoulders and they all sat down on the sofas.

"How was your day pup?" Taehyung ran his fingers through yoongi's hair and smiled when yoongi leaned into the touch. Their sides were touching.

"It was good! Oh! I almost forgot to tell u something. We have a music Competition coming by the end of this month!"

"That's cool! So are u participating?" Jungkook also leaned forward in his seat to show his interest.

But the alphas cooed at yoongi pouting.

"There's a problem with that. The thing is that bands' have less fee and I wanted to be in a band."

"Well we could help u if u think u can't afford a solo position." Namjoon suggested.

"No! That's not it. I wanted to be in a band because I think it's more interesting and fun. I always wanted to make music and now I see it as the best opportunity to do so but I wanted to be in a band." Plus he didn't want to feel as if he was using them.

"Oh."

"Yea. Also...I was thinking that um that maybe we all could make a band? I asked them and they said that people from outside  could also join. So.."

They grinned. They could join him since they all had little experience with music. With jimin and hoseok looking after dance studios music was only normal to be in them. Also from childhood they had a lil hand in it.