Duryodhan vs Bheem - final fight

" once if he gets clarity in all his questions and attains peace of mind then defeating Duryodhan is impossible " Krishna thought.

" we should reach soon" Krishna decided.

He took Pandavas who were celebrating victory to Vaishampayana lake.

After reaching there .....

" No one knows Jala stambana among Pandavas.... if I send Bheem or Arjun or all Pandavs inside also Duryodhan will reduce them into pulp in a second  at any cost I have to finish this war today for that Duryodhan should come out ..... and only Bheem can do it" Krishna thought and looked at Bheem.

" now he is helpless we should not delay now or else the most powerful one will come for his rescue " Krishna decided.

Yudhistira is talking about forgiving Duryodhan.

" what is the use of forgiving him after this much destruction..... Jyest is ruining everything " Krishna thought.

" if Duryodhan become angry now it will be easy to defeat him " Krishna signalled  Bheem to start.

Who else can make Duryodhan angry only Bheem can do it. Till that day everyone knew about Bheem's strength but at that time Krishna decided to reveal his sharp tongue.

" hey the son of blind one ...." Bheem started.

Duryodhan opened his eyes.

" after becoming the reason for this deadly war now you are hiding here.... I know you are scared of my mace " Bheem said.

Duryodhan raised his right eyebrow and looked up.

" a war means not like leaving Bhanumati to play with karna and making evil plans with Shakuni..." Bheem said sarcastically.

Duryodhan's whole body at once filled with anger.

" a war means not like deceiving Dharmraj in Dyut  " Bheem said.

" also defeating Vrikodar bheem is not like ordering to disrobe a helpless woman " Bheem said.

" come I will show you the taste of my valour and strength ..... you poltron!!!!" Bheem said and took his mace.

Duryodhan giggled.

" strength valour!!!! " Duryodhan gave a chuckle.

" I never thought that a coward like you is born in Kuruvansh...... coward Kurusarvabhauma " Bheem said.

Duryodhan's lost his cool. Krishna smiled as he was waiting for this moment.

" if I still stay here .... it will be like disrespecting the brave death of My mitr.....and brothers ...... this Bheem Arjun will die  today " Duryodhan took his mace.

The water in lake started to shake as earthquake is taking place. The huge whirlpool formed in that deep lake. Right from there Kurusarvabhauma emerged out of the lake.

All others moved a step backward with a jerk of fear as they looked at his appearance.

Duryodhan walked on the water just as walking on land and neared them.

He looked at Bheem and started laughing.

" Bheem only your body has grown but nothing is there in your brain .... in your life you never used your brain Bheem you have just followed the orders of your jyest .... but I will tell you na if you once only once used your brain and gave importance to your own thinkings on that day ..... today this war would never have taken place " Duryodhan laughed.

" and you claim as I am the reason for this deadly war ...... and you said something na.... ha valour and strength...... I wonder where this strength and valour vanished on that dyut sabha ..... I think you better go and rule your wife Hidimba's kingdom as after marrying her you also became a rakshas na how can a human think of drinking the blood of brother .... " Duryodhan said sarcastically.