Ghatothkach to rescue

The charioteer drove the chariot inside the kamyaka forest as Krishna's advice.

" hey you stop there at once " someone shouted in a horrible voice.
Both Abhimanyu and Subhadra broke out from their thoughts.

"Who are you to order" Abhimanyu asked.

"this is my forest no one is allowed here without my permission " replied the voice.

" This is nature not someone's own property summon yourself infront of me at once " said Abhimanyu as he held his one hand arround Subhadra protectively.

It was the abode of Bheemputr Ghatothkach. He came in front of Abhimanyu. As they did not knew each other also Ghatothkach never seen Subhadra they did not knew their relationship with each other.

Subhadra was afraid as they were infront of a demon

"get away you silly boy or else I will kill you and eat you" Ghatothkach roared.

" before that you should defeat me " saying stepped infront to fight.

Ghatothkach was furious now and he also started fighting with Abhimanyu.

After a fiercefull fight Ghatothkach banged Abhimanyu's chest for which he fell unconscious.

" putr abhi" yelled Subhadra as she came running to him. Charioteer has left the place long back as Krishna's advice.

Before Ghatothkach would take a step forward Subhadra raised the bow and released the arrows which surrounded Ghatothkach and injured him.

"Abhimanyu wake up son " she cried she turned towards Ghatothkach in rage " you will get a curse evil one"

She stood up burning with anger and started "I the devoted wife of Gandivdhaari Arjuna.. " the moment he heard Arjun's name he realised   his mistake that he has fought with his own brother and the lady infront him is his mother.

The next second itself he fell to her feet apologising her " mata please forgive me I didn't knew your Identity"

Subhadra was astonished 'why is he calling me mata' she thought for herself.

Ghatothkach got up and joined hus hands and introduced himself " mata I am bheemputr Ghatothkach "

" Bhrata bheem's son??" Subhadra p
was puzzled.

" come with me mata don't hesitate you will understand everything " then he moved towards Abhimanyu with a teary eyes " sorry dear brother I didn't knew you are my dear kakashree's son" He carried Abhimanyu in his hands and gentely placed him in the chariot and he himself drove it towards his cave.

Dwaraka

Rukmini and Krishna were sitting in their chamber. Rukmini was pressing his legs and Krishna was lying on the bed just as Vaikunt.