Vatsala and Vaijayanti

" Amma " Parikshit snuggled to Vatsala. She hugged him and then turned to Satyapriya.

" Wake up Satya " She patted her cheeks.

" Come get freshed up soon " Vatsala said.

" Tara is sleeping don't make much noise " Saying this Vatsala sent them out.

After getting freshed up both kids again ran to their Shashi Amma.

But stood quite as She was infront of that portrait.

She lighted the Diya kept infront of it and left out a painful sigh.

" Amma when will he return ? " question of Parikshit had only one answer that was " never " but Vatsala didn't wanted to tell that.

She felt if they ever find her nephews and nieces playing with their father Satyapriya and Parikshit may feel hurt.

She didn't wanted those little hearts to be broken , She lied her kids.

" He will come as soon as work ends " Vatsala said.

" But " Satyapriya started.

" Satya Amma said na stop asking about it come let's go to Shyam Ajja's house " Shankara diverted them.

Listening to Shankara Uttara woke up with jerk.

Finding a blanket around her she realised she is late.

" Sorry jiji that I slept for too long" Uttara apologized folding the blanket.

" Arey it's ok go gets freshed up soon I shall prepare for cooking " Vatsala went out choose firewoods for cooking.

After finishing household works Uttara took Parikshit with her as it was his learning time.

Vatsala too walked towards Dharmashala with Satyapriya.

" Amma don't you have a friend other than Choti ma ?" Satyapriya asked.

" Why are you asking? " Vatsala looked at her.

" The way how I am having best friend like Gauri .... Don't you have one for you ? " She asked.

" Yes I do " Vatsala replied and smiled at a man who bowed to her.

" Who is she then ? Where is she ? " Satyapriya asked excited.

" Vaijayanti " Vatsala said smiling.

" She is in Indraprastha I guess I heard she shifted to Indraprastha last year I haven't met her since 7 years " Vatsala sighed.

" Will you ever meet her ? " Satyapriya asked.

" Definitely if I get a chance " Vatsala said.

" Of course Rajnandini " the voice was too familiar.

Only Dwaraka or Mathura people used to address her as Rajnandini.

She turned too see a married woman with simple maroon  cotton saree and she was smiling at her.

The years of separation had it's effect.

" Remembered me ? " She gave a warm smile.

" Jaya " Vatsala exclaimed.

She nodded.

Both of them embraced each other and cried.

" Didn't you remember be once too " Vaijayanti asked wiping her tears.

" Leave it ... Tell me how are you ? How come here ?"

" He didn't recieved that much popularity in Indraprastha So we moved here " Vaijayanti said.