Time has arrived

Subhadra entered and rushed towards Vatsala.

" what happened ?? " She exclaimed.

" nothing bua .... Back pain that's it .... It's common na " Vatsala stood up with the help of Subhadra.

" enough Vatsu .... You can't manage alone now... Listen to me I will send Kalavati to you she will take care of you .... At least let me call Vaijayanti or Champa from Dwaraka .... " Subhadra said.

" you are here na bua .... That's enough " Vatsala replied and hugged her.

Subhadra is sighed and giggled.

" show your legs " Subhadra said.

She sat near Vatsala's feet and placed her feet on her laps.

" I guessed it ... See your feet are swollen " Subhadra took some coconut oil and started applying it to her legs.

" leave it bua .... I will apply it later " Vatsala tried to take her legs back.

" shhh .... No more talks " Subhadra smacked her head and started massaging her legs .

Both of them sat chatting with each other and few minutes later Arjuna too joined them.

Vatsala's face turned serious at once.

" Bua ..... Can I ask something ?" She asked.

" yeah..... What is there to ask Go ahead " Arjuna said.

Vatsala took their hands in hers.

" If I die giving birth to my child ..... Please don't make it as an orphan " Vatsala said as her eyes filled.

" what are you talking .... " Subhadra hugged her tightly.

" ha bua ..... If I die.... " Vatsala started but Arjuna smacked her head.

" this is too much if you again start any stupid talks like this .... I won't talk with you " Arjuna turned away.

" me too " Subhadra too pouted angrily and turned away.

Vatsala sighed and facepalmed.

" you both never allow me to stay a little bit serious too " Vatsala too pouted and turned away.

For a minute three of them looked at each other and next second they broke into laughter.

~~~~

The next day , Vatsala tried to sweep her house but she couldn't . Even she tried clean the verandah and Tulsi but she couldn't do that too.

" Arya .... " She sighed.

She couldn't even think more , mood swings were troubling her but still she didn't had anyone to share .

She finally kept the broom away and stood to lock the house.

She asked Manjula to look after the house and walked towards the river bank to find a herb named Sarpagandhi as Shyama bhatta asked her to keep it with her.

~~~~~

Dwaraka

Nishata opened Vatsala Abhimanyu's room. He opened all the curtains of the room.

He sneezed a couple of times because of Dust.

" I want a big cradle to sleep right now " Vatsala's voice echoed in that room as he saw the big cradle kept right in the middle of the room.

He thought of swinging it but he stopped and smacked himself.

" Babies will get stomach ache if we swing their empty cradle ... No I won't do that " Nishata smiled.