Gandhari curses Krishna

Krishna exposed his body to the cool breeze of Vaishampayana sarovar to get rid of the heat which he consumed  when he entered Uttara's womb in order to save the foetus.

The Priest explained about the vrat completely.

" amma..... it is a bit difficult " He said.

" whatever.... I will do anything for my son... just tell me my son will be safe na !! " Vatsala asked.

" I've told you before itself ..... none can harm your son..... I just suggested this for your satisficaton " He smiled.

" Thank you so much ..... Uttara must be sleeping now.... I will go to pitashree " Vatsala said and took leave from him.

Vatsala went in search of Krishna.

Gandhari was walking near Vaishampayana sarovar in order to search Duryodhan.

Unknowingly she stepped on someone's leg.

She sat down and moved her hands on that leg , she proceeded towards the chest of that body.

Her eyes filled and she kept on moving her hands over her shoulders and chest.

" Su....su...y.." Gandhari failed to complete her words.

Her hands finally reached the face.

" SUYODHANA!!!!" Gandhari finally broke down.

She hugged the lifeless body of Urugapataka Duryodhana and cried.

Vidura moved away unable to bear the scene infront of his eyes.

" putra.... you too left me..... see here look at me putra... your mataa has came .... look at me ..... such a unfortunate mother I am..... don't know how many times he called as mataa due to pain .... but not even once it reached my ears .... " Gandhari hits her ears.

" not a single son is reamaing to call me as mataa ..... I had 100 kids but now I am childless ..... I am childless " Gandhari cried bitterly .

Krishna stood looking at her with  teary eyes.

He moved forward to meet her.

Gandhari heard the footsteps.

" Stop there Krishna " she yelled.

Krishna took his step back.

" why have you came now??? to laugh at my state na ?? " Gandhari said.

" you might be feeling very happy because you have established your so called Dharm .... but you did adharm with me Krishna " Gandhari huffed.

Krishna was silent.

" no mother can bear the death of her child in front of her.... go and ask your  mother Devaki how she felt when her children were killed .... she also have seen 6 babies death na.... likewise I have seen 100 " Gandhari yelled.