War declared

It has been 20 days after Priyaa's departure.  All have adjusted their life with time unwillingly.

Every one of pandava family were longing to see their old dear Vatsu who loved to smile and make others to smile but now she doesn't even speak normally with everyone.

Krishna has left for Hastinapur for peace treaty.

It was a stormy night.

Arjun and Subhadra were about to sleep.

Someone knocked their door. Arjun opened it and found Abhimanyu and Vatsala.

" Putr you here at this time " Arjun was tensed because both of them were sweating badly.

Both of them hugged him. Arjun looked at Subhadra for which she nodded.

Arjun sent them inside and closed the door.

Abhimanyu placed his head on his mother's lap.

" Vatsu what happened dear abhi are you ok ??" Arjun asked.

" I had a dream of my Priyaa pitashree so I woke up suddenly and she too was feeling restless so we thought of coming here also mamashree not there" Abhimanyu's said as he snuggled Subhadra's lap.

" mamashree " Vatsala called him in a shaky tone.

Arjun turned to her.

" I am missing Priyaa a lot " She said.

Arjun caressed her head and made her to sleep on his lap.

" don't worry dear everything will be fine more over we have adjust with time by accepting our destiny. Now just go to sleep and try to find happiness in the ocean of your life it best one to do now " Arjun said and started to pat her head slowly and so Subhadra.

Vatsala snuggled to his lap like a baby and slept peacefully after many days. Abhimanyu  too slept in his mother's lap.

Arjun and Subhadra looked at Vatsala and turned to a diya kept infront of a lord shiva's  idol.

" Mahadev it is enough please don't snatch anything again from this poor soul she cannot bear that " Both of them prayed sincerely. But the light went away !!! they did not knew this as they were closing their eyes.

Morning

Abhimanyu and Vatsala were having their time in the garden.

Abhimanyu was cracking the jokes but still Vatsala didn't even smiled.

" aye shashi everything is fine but still atleast smile dear " Abhimanyu pulled her cheeks.

" do you want me to smile ?? " Vatsala asked calmly. Abhimanyu nodded.

Just then Uttara passed infront of them. Vatsala called her.

Uttara came and sat infront of her.

" arya wants me to smile " Vatsala said.

" yes of course jiji we too wish the same" uttara said with a confused expression.

" really ?? if so then promise me " Vatsala forwarded her open palm.

Uttara was a bit hesitant and looked at Abhimanyu for which he gave assuring look. Uttara placed her palm oh hers.

" promise me that you will give me a child to call me as mataa as soon as possible " Vatsala winked.

Uttara was awestruck also she blushed and nodded to her with a bright smile. Abhimanyu was really very very happy that finally his shashi was back.