A new phase of life

Arjun and Subhadra decided to visit Vatsala. Arjun was talking to Aniruddha who was walking with them with that box given by Prabhavati. On the way Vrishiketu too joined them.

Vatsala looked at Abhimanyu who was looking at her with a smirk .

She moved towards him to touch him. But Abhimanyu moved back.

Vatsala's vision blurred , she lost her balance , She fainted.

" Vatsuuuuuu " before she could land on the ground Arjun caught her.

Vatsala was unconscious. Arjun hurried towards a bed.

" putra go call the doctor " Subhadra asked Vrishiketu who hurried out towards a nearby doctor's home.

Shankara who just entered with a filled pot of water he saw Vatsala and gasped.

" amma " He dropped the pot rushed to her.

" don't worry brother calm down " Aniruddha said and continued to fan her with his angavastram.

" she is just vomiting from the morning not even ate anything.... never listens to me .... now she fainted" Shankara was tensed.

" what??? Vomited?? " Subhadra asked in excitement.

" yes mam " Shankara answered.

Subhadra looked at Vatsala's stomach. She observed her. Her abdomen is little grown.

Subhadra smiled all of a sudden.

" bhadra what happened?? " Arjuna shooked her.

Before Subhadra could answer Vrishiketu entered with the doctor. Literally he was dragging the doctor.

" pandit ji.... " Arjun started.

" hmmm na na na .... I understood everything..... don't worry " doctor said a bit dramatically.

He cleared his throat and took Vatsala's hand to check her pulse and closed his eyes.

Arjuna was looking at him , tensed.
Subhadra was excited because she has already guessed what it could be and Kids were confused as usually.

The doctor kept her hands down and slightly pressed her abdomen carefully.

" no need to worry ... She is becoming mother ...... she is pregnant " He concluded.

" I knew it " Subhadra clapped her hands.

Arjuna and kids overjoyed. Vrishiketu and Aniruddha were literally dancing.

" take care of her .... and if you give my fees I can leave now..... I am living in opposite street only .... you can call me whenever needed just loudly call 'Shyama bhattare' as once I will come running " Doctor said and went after receiving fees from Arjuna.

Subhadra was faning Vatsala who was still unconscious.

Vrishiketu already left to the palace to inform everyone.

Vatsala gained consciousness.

" bua you .... here " Vatsala woke up all of the sudden.

" ha ha slowly Rajkumari ..... your are having another life inside you know " Subhadra smiled.

Vatsala just looked at her blankly.

" what ..... " Arjun giggled.

" Congrats Vatsu ...... we are becoming grandparents again " Arjuna and Subhadra hugged Vatsala together.

Vatsala cried in happiness.

" brother feels like we are invisible " Aniruddha said a bit loudly for Shankara hummed and giggled.