The Evil Shadow

It is the beginning of her 8th month.
Also Pandavas and Draupadi have entered their agyat vas in Matsya desh. As Krishna's promise to Rukmini none of the Pandavas knew about Vatsala and Abhimanyu wedding.

Every attempts of Lakshman kumar failed because Krishna stood as shield for her.

Krishna felt that as if he is helpless now.

  Krishna called Pradyumana.

" listen putr Vatsala need protection I can sense some danger so no maids will look after her also even her room will be cleaned under the supervision by any of us take care of it putr " Krishna said.

" no worries pitashree my wives will take care of it " Pradyumana assured.

From that day nobody was allowed to Vatsala's chamber other than family members. She was given some extra care. Not even the soldiers were allowed to roam near her chamber.

Likewise another month moved. Now this is 9th and most important month.
A little carelessness can cause a huge threat.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala were having their time by feeling the movements of their unborn baby.

"the last month baby then after that every minute we will be waiting for your arrival stay for some more time patiently inside your mother's womb then we will do lot of fun" Abhimanyu said as he kissed Vatsala's baby bump.

" and you know baby you pitashree will forget me soon " Vatsala giggled.
Abhimanyu pouted with mock anger.

Vatsala was at the peak of her happiness.

Ghatothkach and his family arrived to  Dwaraka with lots of gifts.

As per the custom it the responsibility of maternal uncle to bring the cradle for the baby but here 82 are there so all decided among themselves and brought one cradle which was soo beautiful. The responsibility of bringing the first clothes and jewels goes to paternal aunt so Suthanu stitched cute cloths with her own hands and brought the jewels. Also Upapandavas also arrived with their presents.

Abhimanyu left the chamber to welcome Ghatothkach. Now Vatsala is alone in her chamber and talking to her baby for which it responded by its frequent movements .

" of course it is the best feeling and experience in the whole world thank you baby" Vatsala said and she caressed her baby bump.

Ghatothkach and Abhimanyu embarrassed each other and so Subhadra and Hidimbaa also Mourvi and her children were welcomed.
Even children brought their own presents for baby.

All of them assembled in the hall. Pradyumana sent Prabhavati to fetch Vatsala. All were ready with their gifts  for their dear Vatsu.

The maid who was the spy of Lakshman kumar recived the message  from him and left to perform her card.

Prabhavati came to Vatsala'schamber and found her reading some scriptures.

" Vatsu what are you doing?? " Prabhavati asked.

" nothing bhabhi I am really bored take me out from here please " Vatsala made a cute face.

" of course I have came to take you down come all are ready with their gifts " Prabhavati helped her to stand up.

Just then a maid came and informed her there is some confusion in the kitchen.

" Vatsu don't go anywhere till I return stay here I will be back soon " Prabhavati left the chamber. She didn't even cared to see the face of the maid.

Krishna turned towards the door with shock. " oh no " he thought for himself  he placed the little Aniruddh who was sitting on his laps on Bhanu's hands and hurried out leaving many confused faces behind.

Vatsala walked slowly with help of nearby things and came out of her chamber.  As per the order of Pradyumana no one was their.

She decided to walk through the corridor until Prabhavati return.

A shadow of a woman came out from the nearby pillar and followed her.

Vatsala could sense some one behind her but she ignored it thinking it as a imagination.

But the shadow which belonged to that maid neared her.

Vatsala saw another shadow behind her. She was about turn behind to see who was it but it was late.

That maid steped on her end of the garment knowingly. As the result Vatsala missed her balance and fell down and her baby bump banged the floor. Vatsala screamed in very high pitch. Maid left that place as fast she could. Krishna entered the place.

" Vatsu " Krishna screamed and rushed towards her.

Listen to this all others rushed towards Vatsala's chamber.

" any one go and bring the doctor soon " Balraam orderd.

Abhimanyu picked her up and rushed towards her chamber and placed her on the bed.

Subhadra and Revati sat in either sides of the bed and held her and hands and started consoling her.

" Mata...... aaaa.. ufhh... .. I can't bear this bua .......aa " Vatsala was crying very badly.

Every single person who stood there were in tears as they were unable to see her condition.

For every scream of Vatsala,  Abhimanyu felt that pain tears were streaming from his eyes. Ghatothkach and Bhanu stood consoling him.

The assistant of the doctor came outside and informed.

" it was unexpected one still one month was remaining but....! We don't  what happens further we are clueless Maharaj. Pray in the almighty for well being we will try our level best but remember Maharaj nothing is in our hand." Balraam literally collapsed. Abhimanyu frozed.

Krishna and Rukmini looked at each other. She give him a 'what is happening ' look.

Krishna lowered his gaze and blinked his tears away.

Hastinapur

The Evil shadow of Lakshman occupied the soft petals of withered flower.

The bird brought him the message from the maid.

He laughed in his evil tone for which the innocent birds in the surrounding flew away.

" Abhimanyu see I have kept my word. Now you will experience THE HELL FOR SURE ...... FOR SURE
bye bye Vatsala nandan go there to the heaven and wait for you parents. HAAHA HA...."

How was the chapter friends......hope it was good.

What happens next????

Any guess????

Drop your comments below and share your views with me.

do vote if you like

bye

thank you

Ganashree......😊😊