Kurukshetra Ends

The final duel between Bheem and Duryodhan started.

Balaraam also reached there. He was overjoyed to see his 2 students having duel with each other.

"kanha " He touched Krishna's shoulder .

" Dau !!!! " Krishna embraced him.

" tell me who will win ??? " Krishna asked him.

" my teachings will win  " Balaram smiled.

" who ever violates the rules they will face my wrath " Balraam said and continued to watch the most fierce duel between 2 best warriors.

The duel of Bheem and Duryodhan resembled the battle between two fierce elephants.

The galaxy itself shivering for each and every clashes of their maces.

No moves of Bheem hurted Duryodhan.

Duryodhan was telling the name of the prahar before attacking him.

Bheem became tired instead of attacking he was defending Duryodhan's attacks.

" hey what is this Vrikodar..... I am not a stone hearted guy you can take rest  for a while I will wait " Duryodhan giggled.

Bheem gathered his energy and and attacked him but Duryodhan defended it easily and made Bheem to  fall down by a prahar named uchita.

" Bheem only 2 prahars are remaining  take a look of your brothers once for a last time " Duryodhan said.

Bheem stoop up and took position again. Some parts of his body was bleeding badly.

The very next moment Duryodhan attacked him with Viruddha prahar.

Bheem fell down again. Duryodhan moved 2 steps beck ward.

" Listen here ....... I am Kurusarvabhauma forever...... I will never  become  like you Pandavas...... Mitr karn ...... Brothers see here ....... the revenge for your death   " Duryodhan raised his mace for the final attack with Achitya prahar  which would surely take the life of Bheem.

Pandavas were in tears and Krishna had a serious expression on his face. Balaraam had mixed feelings.

Bheem gulped but with in a fraction of second he remembered Jarasandh Vadh and rolled his eyes towards Krishna and started to observe his actions.

Krishna took a deep breathe. He placed his palm on his thigh and tapped his index finger on it and nodded to Bheem.

Bheem gathered all his energy and took his mace again . Duryodhan was about crash hus mace to Bheem's head which would reduce his head to a paste.

But Bheem bent down and banged Duryodhan's thigh and blood oozed from it.

" ahhh maaaaaa  " Duryodhan screamed out of pain and flew a steps backwards and dashed to a rock.

Duryodhan sat there with his back supported by rock , he left out a heavy painful breathe and gave a disgusted look to krishna.

Krishna closed his eyes.

Pandavas smiled with tears.

" BHEEEMMMMM !!!!! " Balaraam yelled in anger.

Balraam raised his hands and invoked  his weapon , The plough.

Bheem dropped his mace and sat on his knees with joined hands. He gulped.

" how dare you to violate the law of mace duel infront of your guru I will smash you with my plough" enraged Halaayuddha raised his plough.