Karna enters

Bheeshm is on arrows bed. The whole kuruvansh is immersed in grief.

Pandavas camp

Arjun is looking at his hands with tears as he remembered how from the same hands he made his pitamaha to rest on an arrow bed. He was about to place them in the fire Abhimanyu caught them.

" pitashree what are you doing " he yelled.

Hearing to this all others rushed to them.

" I gave pain to my pitamaha with these hands I don't want them leave me Abhi " Arjun sobbed.

All were in tears looking at his state.

" Even he is not allowing me to serve him " Arjun said.

Draupadi wiped her tears and signalled others to leave. She consoled Arjun.

Abhimanyu sent his pigeon to Vatsala with a message to informing her that he cannot come.

Karna went to Bhishma.

" pranipat mahamahim Bhishma " Karna greeted him with tears.

" ah come near me putr karn " Bhishma called him.

" I am sorry putr " Bhishma apologised him.

" please don't say like that Mahamahim...." Karna sat on his knees near him.

" no putr I have insulted you as ardhrati because of 2 reasons , 1 If we both together attack on pandavas they cannot win Karna...... So I decided to enter alone without you and other I know that you know other . With no other options I insulted you I am sorry " Bhishma said.

" Sir you too!!! " Karna was confused.

" Vasudev Krishna has taken their side then dharma resides there for sure I did not break my promise also I helped him in establishment of dharma now decision is yours because I know that you know about your birth secret " Bhishma said.

" Of course I know but I won't device to my friendship but also I won't become a hurdle for establishment of dharma. "  Karna folded his hands.

" Indeed you are great Maharathi Karna " Bhishma said.

Karna smiled in content.

" putr karn my advice for you think before taking decision " Bhishma said.

Karna took leave from him.

Vatsala was playing sitar. Krishna came there and sat near her and placed his head on her lap.

She smiled without opening her eyes as she knew it us her pitashree.

She finished it and kept it aside in devotion and started to rub his cheeks.

" some has remembered this poor creature after a long time " Vatsala pinched his cheeks.

" ouch!!! vatsu " Krishna got up with a cute pout on his face but in next second both of them broke into laughter.

" you know today Mahamahim Bhishm has been removed from the war " Krishna said.

" of course pitashree I wanted to meet him " her eyes turned moist.

" meet him tomorrow let him take rest now " Krishna said.

" ok pitashree tomorrow I and arya will together visit him " Vatsala said with a smile as she did not wanted to give pain for her pitashree from her tears.

" Vatsu tomorrow Angraj Karn will enter the war field of kurukshetra " Krishna said.

" ha pitashree I know him such nice and humble person he is and his  innocence is just like a baby " Vatsala said.