The Celebration

It was already half day was over but still Revati has not opened her mouth for speaking.

Balraam tried , Rukmini tried , Krishna tried , Subhadra and children tried but no use she din't even smiled. This was the most confusing thing.

Everyone was thinking is there anything left that they missed during her gestation period. They almost satisified her desires also co operated with her mood swings but what is the problem now??

" Its clear let us ask bhabhi tonight " announced krishna.

"Are you sure pitashri? " asked Bhanu.

"May be " eight sisters said in unision.

" We will make tasty dishes today it may help us " Balraam suggested .

" us or you dau?" krishna smiled.

All of them laughed at Balraam's pout.

After the dinner,

Revati was about to leave but Krishna stopped her.

She sat back. Krishna sat down at her feet and laid his head on her lap.

"Bhabhi please tell me what makes you angry" asked krishna.

"you must have seen kanha I was  telling nice stories to all these ladies at the time of their pregnancy so their baby could listen to it. You all forgot that even Arya also " Revati said with a pout.

All of sighed with a relief.

" So my bhabhi wants a story I am ready " krishna said.

Revati took a glance of everyone's face.

" don't think of them bhabhi tell to me which one will you love to here" Krishna grinned.

" I want to here Yashodha Nandan's story" Revati said.

" what is this bhabhi how can I tell my own story" Krishna pouted.

"you can do anything bhrathaasri." Subhadra said happily.

" bhadrey" he turned back and found everyone already settled to listen the story.

Krishna started.

He told up to his mischiefs

He told up to his mischiefs. Suddenly,

"Aaa....aaa" Revati screemed.

" oh bhabhi " " priye" "Jiji" "mata" all these words came at once.

Huge cries of Revati was comming from the labour room. Balraam was utterly tensed Krishna was consoling him. All small children were slept except abhimanyu. He was happily sleeping in Charumati's arms.

Pradyumana was standing beside tensed Nishata who constantly praying for the well being.

A huge wave of screem came out follwed by a baby's cry.
All the faces of royal family members lit up with joy.