Welcome Parikshit

Krishna and Vatsala are sitting outside the house and playing with stones.

Citizens if Hastinapur were amazed to find Dwarakadheesh Shri Krishna playing like a kid.

" pitashree ..... cheating " Vatsala said angrily.

" ha nothing like that " Krishna successfully caught the stone in his palm and showed his tongue to Vatsala in a teasing way.

" again you cheated me " Vatsala threw away the stones in her hands and pouted angrily.

" arey .... don't be this much angry Vatsu " Krishna giggled.

Vatsala turned away.

" ok what is my punishment now ?" Krishna said.

Vatsala grinned and dragged him to the backyard.

~~~~~
Subhadra was sitting near the bank of river and she was throwing stones into water.

Arjuna sat next to her and gave some fruits to her which he brought with him.

" no Arya I don't feel like having it " Subhadra said.

" why ...... these days you are not taking care of yourself " Arjuna said with fake anger.

Subhadra smiled.

" I don't any desire to live for myself Arya " She wrapped her hands around his arm and placed her head on his shoulder.

The smile on Arjuna's face vanished.

" have you decided to leave my alone ?? " His voice broke.

" oh.... Arya calm down .... I cannot leave you that's why I am living for you " Subhadra smiled.

Arjuna turned away like a angry kid.

Subhadra shooked her head.

" only few days are remaining we will become grandparents of 2 kids ..... now also you keep on pouting like this ok " Subhadra said.

Arjuna too giggled.

" I wish Abhimanyu too would have sitting with us now " Arjuna blinked away his tears.

Subhadra composed herself.

" come we shall visit bhrata Krishna and Vatsu " Subhadra stood up and dusted her clothes.

Arjuna forwarded his hand and gestured her to lift him up.

Subhadra held his hand and Arjuna stood up and both of them started moving towards Vatsala's home.

~~~~~~
" Samragni...... Rajkumari Uttara is experiencing labour pain " Sowparnika informed Draupadi.

Draupadi rushed towards Uttara's chamber.

Yudhistira to concluded Rajsabha and hurried towards Uttara's chamber.

He found Bheem who was standing with tensed expression . He went and stood next to him.

Gandhari and Dhritharashtr were sitting on a couch calmly.

Nakul and Sahadeva were moving like a pendulum infront of the Chamber.

Kunti and Draupadi were inside the chamber.

" Ahhhhaaaaaaa mataaaaaaaa I am unable to bear this " Uttara yelled.

" just few more minutes putri try your best " Kunti pressed her hands.

The news reached Arjuna and  Subhadra before entering Vatsala's home. Both of them hurried towards the palace.

" bhrata bheem " Arjuna started.

" cool Arjun all ends well " Bheem  pacified  him.

" Mahadev " Subhadra prayed.