Narada visits Pandavas

Vatsala woke up before sunrise. It was cold outside.

She saw Krishna who was sleeping peacefully on floor even without a mat.

Vatsala shooked her head. She covered him with a blanket and went to prepare hot water.

She took bath and headed towards the temple as she wanted to finish the pooja soon and to take prasad for Uttara.

" I haven't talked properly with her after arriving to Kurukshetra " She thought for herself.

On the way , She saw Vrishiketu who has just now completed offering prayer to Surya Narayana.

" Bhabhi pranipat " He said as he bent down to touch her feet but She stopped him.

" no need of this formalities Vrishiketu " She pulled his cheeks.

" now come we will go to the temple " She placed her arms arround his shoulders and walked with him.

Krishna woke up after a blissful sleep.

The hut is already cleaned , also the small Shivling is enjoying the fragrance of flowers.

Krishna came out and smiled as he saw hot water is already kept ready for him.

He took bath and dressed himself in a simple way and went towards the temple as he knew Vatsala will be there only.

He stood amazed as he looked at Vatsala.

She was sweeping the temple interiors with her long hairs

She was sweeping the temple interiors with her long hairs. Behind her Vrishiketu was watering the floor.

The Priest greeted Krishna.

" why did you allowed her to do this pandit ji see there her knees are bleeding " Krishna said.

" I tried a lot Vasudev even that boy tried too but she was not ready " Priest said.

Krishna shooked his head. Vatsala finished sweeping and went to Kalyani (pushkarni) and dipped herself in the cool water of Kalyani and returned.