Hastinapura in poverty

Bhanu and Suthanu took blessings from everyone.

Satyabhama hugged Suthanu .

" Bhama .... Leave her others also waiting to bless them " Krishna giggled making Satyabhama to pout angrily.

 Leave her others also waiting to bless them " Krishna giggled making Satyabhama to pout angrily

" it's OK Bhama .... You know him na " Rukmini pacified her.

" just write a letter to us dear we all will rush to Dwaraka to see you " Arjuna said.

" take of yourselves" She hugged them.

She then came to her mother

" Maaa I miss you " She cried.

" me too my dear " Draupadi hugged her and gave some repeated instructions.

" what can we give for you dear sister.... please don't scold us if we ever hurted you ... we led a poor life as brothers Sorry and thanks for everything " Yaudheya and others cried.

Suthanu smiled and hugged them.

" be happy jiji " Uttara said.

" take care of this little prince" Suthanu kissed baby Parikshit.

Rukmini looked at Satyabhama who was utterly happy after a long time.

Rukmini looked at Krishna and smiled.

Her smiled got pale when she found Vatsala missing

" jiji where is Vatsu ?" She asked Revati.

" what?? Nishata where is she ?" She looked at Nishata.

" mata she was sitting here only don't know where she vanished " Nishata looked here and there.

" Ani ... Where is your bua ?? " Prabhavati asked Aniruddh.

" Maa she went outside " He said and continued his talk with Vrishiketu and Meghavarna.

" outside ?" Maurvi exclaimed.

Suthanu walked out with Bhanu and all others followed them.

~~~~~

" I can't live anymore Arya ...... these things are killing me again and again ..... I will come to you " Vatsala cried infront of Abhimanyu's portrait.