Uttara's desire

Dwaraka

Mitravinda placed her hand on her adjacent pillow.  She woke up as it was empty.

She looked around and found Krishna standing near balcony.

" swami " She touched his shoulder.

Krishna's body jerked as he returned from his prolonged thoughts.

" you look like disturbed swami .... what is troubling you?? " She asked him.

Krishna smiled and spreaded his arm around her shoulder and walked with her.

He made her to sit on the bed and sat next to her.

" I am totally fine Mitra ... don't worry" Krishna side hugged her.

" no swami ..... I know you are disturbed..... shall I call Rukmini jiji ... she is best to make you fine " Mitravinda giggled.

" no Mitra I am fine " he said again.

" ok go out and take a scroll for a while " Mitravinda said and slept again.

Krishna wraped a shawl around his body and stepped out.

He found Jambavati who was rocking little Ushneek to sleep.

Krishna shooked his head and smiled.

Before Krishna could reach Rukmini, he found Balram.

Almost both of them were in sam condition.

Krishna sat next to him.

" not getting sleep " both of them said together.

" in every place of this palace I can see Abhimanyu kanha ..... I couldn't even sleep properly..... Revati wakes up all of the sudden and cries remembering Vatsu ...... I can't even console myself how can I console her? " Balram blinked his tears away.

Krishna smiled again.

" dau ..... you should be happy now our Vatsu is going to be a mother again ...... our children have became kids again for preparing a surprise for their sister..... Dwaraka will be happy dau " Krishna's nerves near his throat tightened as he finished the last line.

" the bond of feelings of humans are so strong " Krishna said to himself.

Hastinapur

Uttara woke up and found the house was empty.

She came out and saw tulsi pooja is also over.

She came near main door.

Shankara who was chopping small woods greeted her.

" Suprabhat rajkumari " he said.

Uttara smiled at him.

" where is jiji ?? " She asked him.

" Amma has went to Shyama Ajja's house " She answered and tightened the towel in his head to continue chopping.