Grief and Anger

Abhimanyu was sitting on a chair and Vatsala was sitting near his feet and kept her head on his laps.

He was caressing her hairs in one hand and clutched Priyaa's dress in other.

" what kind of mother I am arya I can't save my own child " Vatsala said.

Abhimanyu kept the dress aside and picked her up as a baby in his arms and placed her on the bed.

" Sleep now you have not ate anything  from yesterday atleast sleep for sometime and take mamashree is right we have to accept the destiny sleep now I will go " Abhimanyu said.

Vatsala held his hands and dragged him back " what did you.... say.. you too will go away from me if so take me also " she started weeping.

" no no dear why will I go away from you shashi .. do any one go away from themselves?? no right..I will never go away from you shashi I will never leave you alone " Abhimanyu hugged her.

Arjun and Subhadra's chamber

Subhadra heard crying sound. She moved to Arjun who was weeping hardly looking at his hands.

" Arya " Subhadra touched his shoulder but looking at his hands she took started weeping.

" see here bhadra I brought this to gift Priyaa today " Arjun said as he pointed the cute little bangles in his hands.

" who will wear it now ?? " He hugged Subhadra and started to cry like a child.

" With in these short span she became a unbreakable part of our life but she left us all of a sudden this is not fair " He sobbed.

" her place can never be occupied by others but have accept the present  calm down arya " Subhadra said as she caressed his hairs.

Meanwhile in the court,

Yudhistira,  Bheem and Viraar very sitting and disscussing something. Nakul and Sahadev were with the children.

Ghatothkach and his wife Maurvi arrived.

" pitashree " Ghatothkach was very happy to see him after a long time.

Bheem turned to see his dear son and he rushed to him and embraced him.

" putr how are you and how us your mother ?? " Bheem asked.

" all are fine pitashree and me too " He said and took blessings from others.

Upapandavas hugged him altogether.

" stay happy brothers " Ghatothkach blessed them.

" where is kakashree Arjun and mata Subhadra and where is my Abhi and Vatsu??? moreover where is my putri" He asked.

" yes yes where my Priyaa " Maurvi asked.

All of them looked at each other leaving a confused look on Ghatothkach's face.

Vatsala's chamber

Vatsala was sitting on her bed. Suthanu entered with a plate of food.

" bhabhi  " She called her.

Vatsala looked up.

" please have this bhabhi you have not ate anything from yesterday " She said.

Vatsala shooked her head slowly.

" don't say like that bhabhi please have it " Suthanu said.

" no bhabhi why should I eat " Vatsala said.

Arjun and Subhadra came there.

" or shall I feed you " Suthanu said.

" bhabhi.." Vatsala started but something flashed to her mind. She looked at Arjun.