Arjun Subhadra

A beautiful morning.

After playing for whole night Priyaa was sleeping now.

Vatsala was applying oil over Abhimanyu's body as he will go to take bath now. At this time his dear wife infront of him what else he can do , after all he is the same naughty Abhimanyu.

" arya let me do my work please " she said and giggled.

" who said not to do ?? you do your work I will do my work " Abhimanyu smirked. Abhimanyu dragged her to him making her to sit on his lap.

Vatsala sighed.

" you will never change arya " Vatsala said.

" why should I ?? " Abhimanyu said as he embraced her torso.

" I am thinking about giving a cute little brother for my Priya " Abhimanyu said mischievously.

Vatsala blushed but managed " always we both will think about same thing always " she said looking away.

" REALLY !!!!!" Abhimanyu asked with wide opened eyes.

" Of course arya , when our son comes na just as Priyaa  I will love him a lot even I won't allow him to place his feets on the ground you and your putri do whatever you want but every thing will happen when we go to Hastinapur " She said as she pulled his nose.

" ouch " he rubbed his nose and pouted.

" aww if you make your face like this how can I control myself " saying this she kissed on his nose.

" hey wait agyatvas ended arya mamashree will come here at any movement"

" oh ya pitashree will come " Abhimanyu said as his eyes teared up.

" arya go and take bath now I will go to bua now " She said and wiped his tears.

Also Priyaa woke up so Abhimanyu bathed her and Vatsala took her to Subhadra.

After taking bath and Abhimanyu is finally ready to go out.

He looked at the potrait of Arjun.

" Finally I can see you pitashree after this meeting I will never go away from you " Abhimanyu said with tears

Vatsala peeped into Subhadra's chamber. She was looking to the mirror.

" don't worry bua you are really so beautiful If mamashree see you now also he will carried away just as your first meet " Vatsala giggled.

" Vatsu when did you came ??? " Subhadra asked and took priyaa in her arms.

" you were admiring yourself in the mirror right That time " Vatsala pulled her cheeks.

" these many years don't know how it went without seeing him but now I can't wait to see him " Subhadra said as a drop of tears fell down.